The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

gemgems89
I'm very annoyed now; I spent a year editing them and blotching out all the people and nowww the file sizes are too big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Golly. I might just put them on some photo album like Northumbrian suggested and give the link.

Does that mean you didn't take my advice of painting smiley faces over their heads? :frown:
Reply 1281
Bismarck
Does that mean you didn't take my advice of painting smiley faces over their heads? :frown:

Sorry. :frown: I was gonna... but.... I forgot. Anyway, I'm currently uploading them on this Kodak thing. *waits* dum dee dum...
gemgems89
Sorry. :frown: I was gonna... but.... I forgot. Anyway, I'm currently uploading them on this Kodak thing. *waits* dum dee dum...

And I thought you were my friend. :bawling:
Reply 1283
Bismarck
And I thought you were my friend. :bawling:

Please forgive me. :frown:

Why, oh, whyyyyy, does this thing take so long to upload? It's only 17 pictures.
Reply 1284
Ok got it! View here. Enjooooooooy!
Reply 1285
gemgems89
Ok got it! View here. Enjooooooooy!

So beautiful Squares :biggrin: Have to go to Israel soon. I also want a square head soon. Great pics. :wink:
Reply 1286
Abhinaya
So beautiful Squares :biggrin: Have to go to Israel soon. I also want a square head soon. Great pics. :wink:

Lol, i'm glad you are envious of my square. It comes with the package.
Excellent photos. :smile: Especially the one of your head. I didn't know people like that existed. :p:
Reply 1288
Bismarck
Excellent photos. :smile: Especially the one of your head. I didn't know people like that existed. :p:

Yayyyy, I'm so glad everyone loves my square. I thought it might go down well. If you want help on making one contact me.
gemgems89
Yayyyy, I'm so glad everyone loves my square. I thought it might go down well. If you want help on making one contact me.

Does it require surgery?
Reply 1290
i know what you look like anyway gem...
i KNOW whats behind the square...
MWAHAHAHAHA :tongue:
Reply 1291
Bismarck
Does it require surgery?

Nope, but I can tell you it does require certain movements with that thing your hand is currently holding.

hel437

lol yes, you actually KNOW what's behind the square. Talking of squares, why aren't you on the walk lady?
gemgems89
Nope, but I can tell you it does require certain movements with that thing your hand is currently holding.

How do you know what my hand is holding? :p:

hel437

Skin I hope. :confused:
Reply 1293
Bismarck
How do you know what my hand is holding? :p:

Yeah, what a disappointment hey!
Reply 1294
Bismarck

Nah nah nah. There's another circle behind the square. I can see it with my third eye and my sixth sense. :p: I'm good in Trigonometry. :biggrin:
Reply 1295
Abhinaya
Nah nah nah. There's another circle behind the square. I can see it with my third eye and my sixth sense. :p: I'm good in Trigonometry. :biggrin:

Heh..

So calculate the area left when you deduct the circle from the triangle?
Reply 1296
I'm interested in joining J-Soc as a sign of my respect and interest towards Judaism.
Reply 1297
foxo
I'm interested in joining J-Soc as a sign of my respect and interest towards Judaism.
With pleasure. Thank you :smile:

Feel free to ask/discuss anything about Judaism.
Reply 1298
gemgems89
With pleasure. Thank you :smile:

Feel free to ask/discuss anything about Judaism.

Thanks very much. I will do, shortly.
Reply 1299
What do you guys think about the Gaza situation at the moment? I think the whole idea was appalling. In isreal, we have 5 million jews who let 1 million arabs live happily side-by-side, yet in isreali-occupied territory, these 3 million arabs wont let a few thousand (300,000 at most) jews live in peace. So now we have been driven out, even though the palestinians were the ones who started this mess. Anyone agree with me out there?