The Student Room Group

A2 Level Government and Politics

hey guys,

unfortunately my politics teacher has been struck off with a long term illness and - as there aren't many schools doing politics - there is no replacement on the horizon. This has left me pretty worried about my edexcel january module - unit 4 - which covers globalisation, the UN, polarity etc. I was wondering if anyone had any good notes on these topics or indeed knew any good websites or resources to help make my revision easier as I desperately need 3 As!!!

Cheers

Rob
Reply 1
Teach yourself, make notes from your textbooks.
Reply 2
:cool: i hadn't thought of that, superb
Reply 3
You will be able to find an e-tutor somewhere online too.
Reply 4
Wow Rob we seem to be in remarkably similar situations. What are the chances we're in the same class or something???
Reply 5
Rob, you've got my e-mail, send me an e-mail and I 'll give you what I've got.
Anyone else, PM me.
I'm also vvv happy to help (I got full marks in unit 4, 5 & 6 for A2 hehe:p: ) and have all of my notes for those units on my computer and a few essays too. So just PM me or send me an email at *** if ya want any help :biggrin:
Reply 7
mellow-yellow
I'm also vvv happy to help (I got full marks in unit 4, 5 & 6 for A2 hehe:p: ) and have all of my notes for those units on my computer and a few essays too. So just PM me or send me an email at *** if ya want any help :biggrin:

Mellow yellow's notes are excellent. They played a big part in helping me write the stuff I sent you. This is a really good offer!
Reply 8
Here you can have mine. I think I gave them to Mellow and Liamb last year! Lol.

here's the first lot for unit 4
Reply 9
And here's the rest:

Hope they help!

(Feel free to PM me for units 5 and 6 and I have some essays if you want too!)
Reply 10
Oh and you wouldn't be talking about the late Mr Gibbons would you (very very sad news)? He was such a good teacher! Do you just have Hughes now? I went to BSG but studied politics at BS last year and the year before! Lol. Do you have Gibbons summary sheets and booklets, because those are a great help too? If now PM me and I'll scan them and send them to you or sth.
Reply 11
joker13na
Here you can have mine. I think I gave them to Mellow and Liamb last year! Lol.

here's the first lot for unit 4

you did, they are excellent and I owe you a big thank you! :smile: CHEERS

Liam
Reply 12
Guys, if its any help do you want to jump onto my blog? It's for my long suffering AS and A2 students. PM me and I'll make you honourary members:biggrin:
Liam
Reply 13
joker13na
Oh and you wouldn't be talking about the late Mr Gibbons would you (very very sad news)? He was such a good teacher! Do you just have Hughes now? I went to BSG but studied politics at BS last year and the year before! Lol. Do you have Gibbons summary sheets and booklets, because those are a great help too? If now PM me and I'll scan them and send them to you or sth.

Yeah that's right. Awful news :frown:
I took Politics last year, but dropped it after AS.

I think they have Hughes and Pyke now. Pyke's a history teacher though, so not sure if he is any good or not.
Yeh it's hughes and pyke covering the course. All things considered they're doing a good job. Any material would be much appreciated, the unit 4 exam is in 2 weeks!
Reply 15
it is indeed

rip john gibbons

Latest

Trending

Trending