The Student Room Group

Who is performing at your Freshers Week?

In terms of famous/borderline famous people, who is performing at your Freshers Week?

Scroll to see replies

Tinchy Stryder :s-smilie:

Personally won't be attending that one. It's not my sort of music and I'm short on money.
Reply 2
We got Netsky, Wiley, Rudimental, Comedy Dave (YAY!), Aled Jones, Kids in Glass Houses and Judge Jules.
(edited 11 years ago)
Professor Green, The Vaccines (DJ Set), Lethal Bizzle...some other people. Not that I will be going, I'm skint until my loan comes through, plus I'll be working. I'm sure the freshers will enjoy themselves this year though
Reply 4
Original post by Lovefoxxx_93
Tinchy Stryder :s-smilie:

Personally won't be attending that one. It's not my sort of music and I'm short on money.

Nottingham had Tinchy Stryder perform last year :sigh:. No idea what we'll be having it's all a surprise, hopefully it's not a massive anti climax haha.
Scott Mills and Zane Lowe are the main ones. Also got a couple of locals and Dot Rotten.
Reply 6
Jay from the Inbetweeners and Hadouken. Other than that I have no clue/don't recognise the names :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
JLS :frown:
Reply 8
DJ Yoda?
Original post by KingGoonIan
We got Netsky, Wiley, Comedy Dave (YAY!), Aled Jones, Kids in Glass Houses and Judge Jules.

Netsky?! I can't tell you how jealous I am :cry:

Zane Lowe, 5ive (ohlol), not really sure who else. Zane Lowe's always a laugh though. :h:
Reply 10
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Scott Mills and Zane Lowe are the main ones. Also got a couple of locals and Dot Rotten.

Zane Lowe played at this concert I went to recently. His genre of music was so against the main genre of bands/singers there (mainly folk, punk and rock) that the majority of the audience left. Thought he was alright, felt a bit sorry for him, especially as he was so enthusiastic about getting people to "jump around".
We got Netsky, Wiley, Comedy Dave (YAY!), Aled Jones, Kids in Glass Houses and Judge Jules.

Hello!
How do u kno all this?
Reply 12
Original post by siani-chan
Netsky?! I can't tell you how jealous I am :cry:

Zane Lowe, 5ive (ohlol), not really sure who else. Zane Lowe's always a laugh though. :h:

You should see my above post about Zane Lowe lol.

Fav Zane Lowe quote:

"ARE YOU ON BOARD!?"

:teehee:
We got the stone roses and an exclusive smiths reunion gig, tickets aren't selling well though so i doubt ill go...
Reply 14
Original post by zguitarmagic
Hello!
How do u kno all this?

Hey are you going to Surrey as well?

I know it from

1.) Facebook
2.) Poster about Freshers in the post

Spoiler

Sam and the Womp, High Contrast & Stooshe :smile:
You should see my above post about Zane Lowe lol.

Fav Zane Lowe quote:

"ARE YOU ON BOARD!?"

:teehee:

Yeah I noticed. I've seen him I think 4 times and I've been impressed each time, so I'm quite looking forward to it again. High fived him last time. :p:
Reply 17
FFS.

Other unis get Netsky and High Contrast and we get god damn Tinchy Stryder and Wiley.

Negged by tinchy stryder and wiley mandemz
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
Wiley & Skepta :frown:
Hey are you going to Surrey as well?

I know it from

1.) Facebook
2.) Poster about Freshers in the post

Spoiler

Yes Im going to surrey!
Oh right i c- i got all that sh*t in the post too (i mean, will u have £159 to blow on a mickey mouse trip????) yeah i saw that poster but i didnt kno what any of it meant now i realise they r actually all artists i have never ever heard of oops...
What sort of styles r they then? Anything worth seeing?

Quick Reply

Latest