The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by yorkie1221
Hey,

simple question -- anyone willing to admit to being on Fetlife?..

I am.
Reply 2
Original post by kunoichi
I am.

Cool. What do you make of it? Have you been on long?

I've only just joined. Just trying to navigate my way around!
Reply 3
Cool. What do you make of it? Have you been on long?

I've only just joined. Just trying to navigate my way around!

Several years, its pretty good :smile: i keep my profile pretty quiet though, i dont get as into it as the people with hundreds and hundreds of things on their f lists and loads of pictures.

Join loads of groups is the best thing to do and talk to people for friendship as well as anything else :smile: Also dont get too mad if girls dont message back, anyone with half decent pics will have loads of messages and they are easy to lose track of :P
Reply 4
Original post by kunoichi
Several years, its pretty good :smile: i keep my profile pretty quiet though, i dont get as into it as the people with hundreds and hundreds of things on their f lists and loads of pictures.

Join loads of groups is the best thing to do and talk to people for friendship as well as anything else :smile: Also dont get too mad if girls dont message back, anyone with half decent pics will have loads of messages and they are easy to lose track of :P

Cool, thanks.

Yeah, I'm just joining a load of groups now. So many! duly noted about the messages too!
Reply 5
Anyone else on there?
I genuinely had to google this as i had no idea what it was :biggrin:
me :smile::h:
Reply 8
Me too
I signed up . Id still use it I guess but Im a virgin so feel weird using it but do feel like I have a slight BDSM fetish

So probs wont use it I guess because Im a virgin :frown:- what does everyone think?

Hey,

Original post by Anonymous
I signed up . Id still use it I guess but Im a virgin so feel weird using it but do feel like I have a slight BDSM fetish

So probs wont use it I guess because Im a virgin :frown:- what does everyone think?

It's good for meeting other people with similarly interests and learning more about your kinks etc.
Nothing wrong with being a virgin
Original post by Loll_bee
It's good for meeting other people with similarly interests and learning more about your kinks etc.

Reason why I haven't really used it at all but I should I guess :smile: Thanks again :h:

Hey. Would be good to chat a bit more about this via PM. Message me.
Reply 14
Original post by username8460
Hey,

No fetlife is a gross disgrace and I am sorry to say that it was horrible
Reply 15
Hey,

It’s gross
Hey,

Yes

Latest

Trending

Trending