I NEED to get my hands on this :ahee:
Hodor
Reply 26
Original post by LaMandarine
Hodor

Original post by Groot

:rofl:
Original post by Guybrush Sheepgood
This film has really good reviews but the trailer doesn't interest me at all... can someone please explain what makes this film good (I am so bored with the superhero genre now)?

I was so sick of superhero films but thought I'd give Guardians of the Galaxy a chance as it looked different than the formula. Was so glad I did as it was nothing like the rest. Was genuinely funny & heartwarming and having a pre-assembled group of heroes allowed for group relationships/dynamics to play much better than in other superhero movies. Great soundtrack too. Would recommend GotG to everyone.
Reply 29
Original post by TroyAndAbed
I was so sick of superhero films but thought I'd give Guardians of the Galaxy a chance as it looked different than the formula. Was so glad I did as it was nothing like the rest. Was genuinely funny & heartwarming and having a pre-assembled group of heroes allowed for group relationships/dynamics to play much better than in other superhero movies. Great soundtrack too. Would recommend GotG to everyone.

Spoiler

Groot?
Reply 31
Original post by chukster97
Groot?

I am Groot.
I am groot.
I am not groot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by xNcDianna
I am groot.

Original post by rayquaza17
I am not groot

Spoiler

I say 'I am Groot' over and over when I'm drunk, it's becoming a bit of an issue actually :tongue:
Reply 37
Original post by Edminzodo
Hello, Groot.

Original post by Anonymous #2
I say 'I am Groot' over and over when I'm drunk, it's becoming a bit of an issue actually :tongue:

Spoiler

OMG. What a co-incidence, I just finished watching the movies today!

Latest