The Student Room Group

Guys that vape?

I'd consider myself to be a pretty normal guy, not a complete bum but not David Beckham or Zac Efron. I do it as I love the flavors you can get, but I've never really considered what girls think of people who vape?

Would it be an offput for you lot or wouldnt you care?

I tend to do it when i'm alone and in private, so my car or room. I know there is a bit of a stigma with vaping which is why I dont really do it in public.

Scroll to see replies

To be honest, I'm not a fan of people who vape and/or smoke. But I respect people's decisions and I don't necessarily have anything against them. It's good that you don't do it in public. ^^
what is it that you're vaping, exactly?
tobacco or the wacky tobaccy? the jazz-cigarette? the huffle-puff?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
+1 can confirm.
Attachment not found

Vape nation bro
Reply 5
Vaping is stupid, it was invented to help people quit smoking not to make people who don't smoke look like douchebags who are too pu**y to smoke. So unless ur trying to quit smoking its a big turnoff.
Reply 6
Original post by SubZero~
To be honest, I'm not a fan of people who vape and/or smoke. But I respect people's decisions and I don't necessarily have anything against them. It's good that you don't do it in public. ^^

Yeah I chose not to do it as I dont want to seem like the type of person who does it for the attention, I do it for me if you catch my drift :smile:

Original post by BubbleBoobies
what is it that you're vaping, exactly?
tobacco or the wacky tobaccy? the jazz-cigarette? the huffle-puff?
PS: I vape the latter because "life's a bitch and then you die"

Just flavored liquids, low nicotine levels and nice tastes. So Cherry, Strawberry, Menthol e.t.c
Original post by GUMI
Vaping is stupid, it was invented to help people quit smoking not to make people who don't smoke look like douchebags who are too pu**y to smoke. So unless ur trying to quit smoking its a big turnoff.

Or people who want the nicotine without getting cancer??
best.video.ever.
Original post by Lord Samosa
Attachment not found

Vape nation bro

dun goofed?
When someone boasts about vaping

Spoiler

Reply 12
Original post by CptConnor
Or people who want the nicotine without getting cancer??

http://imgur.com/TnQRX6v

But why?

Choice one - Smoke cigarettes and get nicotine because I dont want to be "too pussy" but i'll also be getting cancer later in life

Choice two - Smoke an e-cigarette which doesnt include the cancer causing chemicals but still gives me nicotine.

Thats why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Original post by Anonymous
I tend to do it when i'm alone and in private, so my car or room. I know there is a bit of a stigma with vaping which is why I dont really do it in public.

Well if you don't do it when people are around then they're probably not turned off by it.
But why?

Choice one - Smoke cigarettes and get nicotine because I dont want to be "too pussy" but i'll also be getting cancer later in life

Choice two - Smoke an e-cigarette which doesnt include the cancer causing chemicals but still gives me nicotine.

Thats why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

^.
Original post by SmashConcept
Well if you don't do it when people are around then they're probably not turned off by it.

I guess you're right, but if I was to get into a relationship with someone or at least get to know them a bit more they'd end up finding out sooner or later. Not sure if that'd change anything by that point
I guess you're right, but if I was to get into a relationship with someone or at least get to know them a bit more they'd end up finding out sooner or later. Not sure if that'd change anything by that point

Good point, it would probably cause a massive rift in any healthy relationship if someone turned out to be a secret vaper.
If you have reason for vaping, for example if you used to smoke and you do it instead I think it's good, but in general I wouldn't judge someone for doing it because who cares tbh?
\/ /\

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending