The Student Room Group

The real origins of QP

Here is a story for you all. I know it's long, but please read :smile: :

A man once came up to me and asked, "Sir, how many days do I have left to live?"
I answered, "Not very many, I'm afraid." Then I turned around and walked away, letting the bus hit him. I felt quite guilty about my actions that afternoon, and so wanted to do a good deed to make up for it. I saw a young child crossing the road, and a car was about to hit him. I leapt in front of the car, and pushed the child to safety.

The next thing I remembered was lying in a hospital bed. I saw some flowers on the table, and read the card- it said, "Hope you get better, Love Ellie xxx" The nurse then came in to do something or another, and I asked her who Ellie was. She replied, "Oh, there was a girl who came in yesterday. I assumed you knew her."
I then asked the nurse when I would be able to leave, and she said "You'll be with us for a long time." She said it in a kinda kinky way, so I hit on her. Needless to say she was less than impressed and poured orange juice down my trousers, and stormed out.

I then made my way towards the bathroom to clean myself up. Upon entering the bathroom, I saw a strange looking toothbrush lying on the sink. It had the name 'Ellie' engraved on it. After having a closer look, the toothbrush was actually made out of Adamantium. Using my superior knowledge of the X-Men, I knew that Adamantium was virtually indestructible, so I attempted to use the toothbrush to break the wall (seemed like Ellie was a clever girl).
As soon as I struck the wall the toothbrush snapped in two, and I realised it was just a regular toothbrush, and then remembered that Adamantium was fictional. "Why would Ellie give me a toothbrush? Silly girl." Luckily the window was open, so I just climbed out (I was on the ground floor in case you were wondering).

As I left the hospital, I saw an old man being harassed by someone wearing a mask. I picked up a rock on the ground, and flung it towards him- it hit him smack on the Adam's apple, and he choked to death. Unfortunately, I then came to realise that the masked man was actually performing the Heimlich manoeuvre on the old man. I was now responsible for 3 deaths.
I then thought to myself "Well, at least that little boy is fine."
The old man, lying on the ground, suddenly said "I hope you're not talking about Timmy 'O Toole, who was cruelly pushed to the ground by that idiot"
"Er....yes, I am talking about him. Surely nothing could have happened to him as well?!"
With his final few words, the old man said "He hit his head against the pavement, and died this morning from internal bleeding of the brain.....he was my grandson."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOO!!!!" I now felt totally useless, and there was only one thing on my mind as I hung off the minute hand of Big Ben. At midday, I would be sliced up, and be fish food (my sliced up body parts would be blown by the wind, across Westminster Bridge, and fall into the Thames, in case you were wondering how that would happen).
Out of nowhere, a girl appeared, and pulled me up. She had a name tag, which read 'Eleanor'.

She said "I know you've been going through a hard time, but there is a wonderful community right here just waiting to be helped- and you won't have to harm anyone in the process."

So, that is my story :smile:

(Shame I never found out who Ellie was *sigh*)
Reply 1
bless you :biggrin:
Reply 2
I feelin jealous :mad: :frown:
kidding :biggrin:
loved the story,goo QP
yours
Number 1 fan :biggrin:
Hahahaaha :congrats:
Reply 4
any atempt to get rep there??? :wink:
dont worry, there you are :biggrin:
Reply 5
Thank you to those who read it :smile:

No rep was expected at all! I'm not a rep whore :smile:
Reply 6
oh my god,you are yellow taxi,
Reply 7
Yellow taxi would have mentioned underwear.
Reply 8
:confused:
Reply 9
Quantophrenia
Here is a story for you all...

I'm sure that if I could be bothered to read it, it would be fasinating...
Ellie4
:confused:

What's wrong? :smile:

nikkynak
It is....just read the replies :redface: (except for Ellie's)
Reply 11
NikNak

It's actually v good :biggrin:
Reply 12
lol not bad :smile:
Reply 13
Quantophrenia

Nothing's wrong, I'm just a tad confused :smile:
Ellie4
Nothing's wrong, I'm just a tad confused :smile:

Join the club (yes, I am also part of this club) :smile:
Reply 15
Quantophrenia

It is....just read the replies :redface: (except for Ellie's)

nikkynak eh?? :confused:
NikNak
nikkynak eh?? :confused:

Yeah, I reckon you should change it
Reply 17
Quantophrenia
Yeah, I reckon you should change it

hehe!

I have so many nicknames I just choose that one randomly at the time! My actual name is nicky though so perhaps nikkyname wouldn't be so bad :p:
NikNak
hehe!

I have so many nicknames I just choose that one randomly at the time! My actual name is nicky though so perhaps nikkyname wouldn't be so bad :p:

Aww, little Nicky :redface:

Latest