The Student Room Group

Should I forgive my cheating boyfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
I found out my boyfriend of a year has been cheating on my the whole time we’ve been together. I looked through his phone and found he had been sending nudes back and forth multiple times and swiping up on girls stories on Snapchat complimenting them. He said it was only virtual over the phone and he would never physically cheat on me and he has messed up. He also said that him risking losing me has made him realize he loves me more than he thought and never wants to lose me. I messaged the girl and she admitted they both would message each other when they was both horny, and he would send her money to help her out with money and they never slept together. Should I give him another chance or move on? :frown:
Move on

In my experience when a guy cheats when they feel horny it’s always tempting to do it again

It’s like when someone tells small lies they probably tell big lies too

I say this as a guy
I found out my boyfriend of a year has been cheating on my the whole time we’ve been together. I looked through his phone and found he had been sending nudes back and forth multiple times and swiping up on girls stories on Snapchat complimenting them. He said it was only virtual over the phone and he would never physically cheat on me and he has messed up. He also said that him risking losing me has made him realize he loves me more than he thought and never wants to lose me. I messaged the girl and she admitted they both would message each other when they was both horny, and he would send her money to help her out with money and they never slept together. Should I give him another chance or move on? :frown:

If a friend, your sister or daughter asked your advice on this, what would you say?
Yes

Seems like cheating, dose it feel bad to you?
Reply 24

Saw the title. One answer: no.
Leave immediately 😭
Reply 25
no, he didnt respect you why should you forgive him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending