The Student Room Group

Guy friend gone quiet

Hey 👋,

I hope everyones having an amazing night. I just wanted to pop on here to get some advice. I've got some confusing situations going on so find myself on here looking for unbiased advice.

Basically I was good friends with this couple through my bf. The girl the other day said to me when we were out, that she's irritated as she felt her bf was flirting with me. I didn't rly see at all what she meant and neither my bf so just said shes probably overthinking it nothing seems off. However met 4 days later and they r both incredibly distant from me especially the guy. Just feels incredibly awkward and neither of them have messaged addressing the change or anything. It almost seems like they are annoyed at me .....? Should I reach out or leave it be? Do u think I brushed it off too easily? The only reasoning she had was because of him sitting next to me quite a bit and hugging goodbye....?
Leave it be for now. You don't always see the full picture so there might be some turbulence in their relationship. Be supportive and just let them settle down a bit. I doubt it's a result of yourself just the reflection of insecurities on her end onto her BF. I think you responded appropriately and within reason. It honestly doesn't seem flirtatious. All the best, Winter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending