The Student Room Group

help me pls advice

hey so i have a guy that i like in my school , he is so cute like whenever i am around him i get so nervous and so scared around and he does know i like him cause i was walking in the hallway not too long ago and i was on my phone and one of my friends was like isn't that Ur man and honestly i thought he was somewhere else but noo he was dead-ass in front of me and he was looking straight in eyes and honestly i was embarrassed so we have three classes together but he switch out of one cause as a senior you do not want a class that will mess up your GPA up so yeah but we still have two classes together and we sit so close to each other in both classes like if i reach like arch my back i could grab him that is how closed i am to him and after my friends is not that Ur man honestly i think he had cuz since after that situation he has been looking at me and we have been making eye contact like a lot and sometimes before i look he is already looking like majority of time and his ex gf go to the school and we actually have classes last year and this year and she is well known in the school like she is so pretty but with big mouth (attitude) but she pretty and the boy is well known too cuz he play football and he is the quarterback but honestly i am so scared to talk to him like really scared to talk to him i am trying to say hi but i am so scared like really scared i am so scared of rejection i mean on friday try to say hi but my voice low immediately i said it even my friend beside me said she can't even hear at all so i got speak up but i am so scared like really scared i need advice and tip and one more thing that bother me that my friends that knows about him right when this all things started they support me to talk to him u know and helps me come up with things i could say or something i could ask since we have the same classes but since they realized i actually like him they have been one day on and one day off today they support me and tomorrow they don't support me but lately they have not been supporting they have both be like drop him and honestly i have been so confused like really confused and they saying he doesn't like u but honestly low key i see it has a jealous i mean but like that is what i see it like cuz i have not even make a move or talk to him and now u guys are saying he doesn't like me like there is no evidence of what right now literally in all the classes me have both he is always staring when i see him even in the hallway he stares and but if the table turn around with their crushes they want u to support them like they want u to feed in there delusional but the things is that it is there crush they don't like them imagine be the one to text a guys first every time and they left u on seen majority of the time yeah type of **** like that but yes thank you so much guys i need Ur advice pls
Reply 1
My advice is:

Use punctuation and paragraphs when posting as that ^^ was unreadable.

You sound very young, so forget about boys and all that drama, and concentrate on your education.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
My advice is:

Use punctuation and paragraphs when posting as that ^^ was unreadable.

You sound very young, so forget about boys and all that drama, and concentrate on your education.

Thank you for your advice. I was in a hurry that is why i did not punctuate my sentence . thank you. I'm not that young. FYI, I'm actually a senior in high school, but I still appreciate the advice.
Reply 3
Girl, I am kinda in the same situation. I am also so scared to talk to my crush. But recently I watched a video which says you shouldn't give him domination from the beginning. Just talk to him like he is a random and average guy, like everyone. If it works, works if it doesn't there are hundreds of guys you didnt meet yet. I also wanna talk to my crush just not to regret in the future. Maybe you should also give it a try...
Reply 4
Thanks for the advice, and yes girl, go for it. I believe there's always hope.
I'm currently in school, right?
I could say I already screwed up. I saw him in 1st period class, but he has too many homeboy, so I knew I wasn't going to say hi to him. We had 3rd period class about 45 minutes ago, and honestly he didn't wait for the bell. He packed up really fast. We had the same lunch, and we both didn't go to lunch. He always go to the library and i always do too and I saw him like he was facing me. I was on the phone with my mom, but honestly I was just scared. It's not an excuse.
I saw him again as I was walking to 4th period class, his back was to me. But honestly I don't know what's going on. I'm thinking too much because I'm so scared.
I don't want to look like I'm not confident because I'm scared.
Reply 5
Original post by riri255
I could say I already screwed up. I saw him in 1st period class, but he has too many homeboy, so I knew I wasn't going to say hi to him. We had 3rd period class about 45 minutes ago, and honestly he didn't wait for the bell. He packed up really fast. We had the same lunch, and we both didn't go to lunch. He always go to the library and i always do too and I saw him like he was facing me. I was on the phone with my mom, but honestly I was just scared. It's not an excuse.
I saw him again as I was walking to 4th period class, his back was to me. But honestly I don't know what's going on. I'm thinking too much because I'm so scared.

Girl, sorry I wasn't using this website. Do you use any other social media. Update me what happened in this week
Reply 6
I guess my crush has a gf but everytime when I see him I feel like he looks at me. Or am I being delusional idk. I am not obsessed with him like I did with my other crushes. I just really admire him
Reply 7
Original post by riri255

What if yoi text him? I honestly always use this way. It is not working rn as I don't know my crush's name and couldnt find his social medias🤣🤣
Reply 8
Original post by heyidk
I guess my crush has a gf but everytime when I see him I feel like he looks at me. Or am I being delusional idk. I am not obsessed with him like I did with my other crushes. I just really admire him

try to figure if he does or not , one thing about me before i do anything i always have figured out if they have a gf or not
Boys like it if you make the first move
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous #1
Got rejected 3 times after first move no more
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous #1
nah , I don,t do that , I moved on from him , ( I never made a move but I realized he is not him) but I am currently in a talking stage RN (smile)
Reply 12
Original post by heyidk
Got rejected 3 times after first move no more
omg hey girl, how are things
Original post by riri255
hey so i have a guy that i like in my school , he is so cute like whenever i am around him i get so nervous and so scared around and he does know i like him cause i was walking in the hallway not too long ago and i was on my phone and one of my friends was like isn't that Ur man and honestly i thought he was somewhere else but noo he was dead-ass in front of me and he was looking straight in eyes and honestly i was embarrassed so we have three classes together but he switch out of one cause as a senior you do not want a class that will mess up your GPA up so yeah but we still have two classes together and we sit so close to each other in both classes like if i reach like arch my back i could grab him that is how closed i am to him and after my friends is not that Ur man honestly i think he had cuz since after that situation he has been looking at me and we have been making eye contact like a lot and sometimes before i look he is already looking like majority of time and his ex gf go to the school and we actually have classes last year and this year and she is well known in the school like she is so pretty but with big mouth (attitude) but she pretty and the boy is well known too cuz he play football and he is the quarterback but honestly i am so scared to talk to him like really scared to talk to him i am trying to say hi but i am so scared like really scared i am so scared of rejection i mean on friday try to say hi but my voice low immediately i said it even my friend beside me said she can't even hear at all so i got speak up but i am so scared like really scared i need advice and tip and one more thing that bother me that my friends that knows about him right when this all things started they support me to talk to him u know and helps me come up with things i could say or something i could ask since we have the same classes but since they realized i actually like him they have been one day on and one day off today they support me and tomorrow they don't support me but lately they have not been supporting they have both be like drop him and honestly i have been so confused like really confused and they saying he doesn't like u but honestly low key i see it has a jealous i mean but like that is what i see it like cuz i have not even make a move or talk to him and now u guys are saying he doesn't like me like there is no evidence of what right now literally in all the classes me have both he is always staring when i see him even in the hallway he stares and but if the table turn around with their crushes they want u to support them like they want u to feed in there delusional but the things is that it is there crush they don't like them imagine be the one to text a guys first every time and they left u on seen majority of the time yeah type of **** like that but yes thank you so much guys i need Ur advice pls

date me
Reply 14
Original post by riri255
omg hey girl, how are things

Hey, everything is okay. What about you? Any news?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending