The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

BlueAngel
I've sent the letter, without deleting anything. I thought it was the best thing. I will ring up Royal mail after a few days and get a copy of the signiture of the person who signed the letter when delivered. It will be either his sister, wife or mum.

Saba xxx

I'm sorry but you're retarded. :smile:
Makavelli_07
I'm sorry but you're retarded. :smile:

:eek: I dont think I am, and if you met me, you'de see that I'm a normal SANE girl.
By the way, I hate that word and also its illegal to use that word nowadays.
BlueAngel
:eek: I dont think I am, and if you met me, you'de see that I'm a normal SANE girl.
By the way, I hate that word and also its illegal to use that word nowadays.

Illegal? :eek: I don't think so! :p:
Eeyore
Illegal? :eek: I don't think so! :p:

It is. My lecturer told me that they arent allowed to use retarded word anymore. Its illegal.
BlueAngel
It is. My lecturer told me that they arent allowed to use retarded word anymore. Its illegal.

Random :s:. Have you got the confirmation of delivery of your letter yet?
Its probably banned for a lecturer to call you retarded. Like 'brainstorming' isn't allowed in schools now. But as for illegal, erm no. Makevelli was being mean, not criminal. Don't take it to heart :p:
Eeyore
Random :s:. Have you got the confirmation of delivery of your letter yet?

No, it takes 3 to 4 days. So I'm waiting til Monday and then I will ring and get the signiture. It cost me loads you know £6 just for recorded delivery to Republic of ireland for a letter of 4 pages. :eek:
I had a long conversation with the post office person and he told me, that all my previous letters and presents to him wouldnt have sent, because I used to use a first class stamp :eek: stupid me! I thought UK mail was the same as Ireland mail :redface:
Reply 127
BlueAngel

Erm... no. In fact, when utilised in the appropriate context, it's still a perfectly viable clinical term. Stop talking crock.
annabellewalter
Its probably banned for a lecturer to call you retarded. Like 'brainstorming' isn't allowed in schools now. But as for illegal, erm no. Makevelli was being mean, not criminal. Don't take it to heart :p:

I know, lol, but its nasty to call someone that.
And I am so sure its illegal :hmmmm:
BlueAngel
No, it takes 3 to 4 days. So I'm waiting til Monday and then I will ring and get the signiture. It cost me loads you know £6 just for recorded delivery to Republic of ireland for a letter of 4 pages. :eek:
I had a long conversation with the post office person and he told me, that all my previous letters and presents to him wouldnt have sent, because I used to use a first class stamp :eek: stupid me! I thought UK mail was the same as Ireland mail :redface:

:redface: You've sent him lots of letters then?
Profesh
Erm... no. In fact, when utilised in the appropriate context, it's still a perfectly viable clinical term. Stop talking crock.

ok ok ok, he's wrong and I'm wrong :rolleyes:
Eeyore
:redface: You've sent him lots of letters then?

yeh and presents, and the presents which were big I sent using recorded delivery but I used the UK red one, instead of the international one :redface:
Wasnt until today I found out, its the blue one you use :frown:

What a waste of money, 6 years of wasted presents :frown:
Do you mind me asking what sort of things you've sent him?
BlueAngel
yeh and presents, and the presents which were big I sent using recorded delivery but I used the UK red one, instead of the international one :redface:
Wasnt until today I found out, its the blue one you use :frown:

What a waste of money, 6 years of wasted presents :frown:

It's probably for the best....
Reply 134
BlueAngel
6 years of wasted presents :frown:

As distinct from... ?

Personally, I can't conceive of such a venture as being anything but a prodigious waste of time and money :rolleyes:

I second Eeyore, on this one.
annabellewalter
Do you mind me asking what sort of things you've sent him?

xmas cards, valentines cards. birthday cards, chocolate horse, boxer shorts, novelty things, randy stuff, letters, lucky charms. Um... I will edit it when I remember the rest.
Reply 136
BlueAngel
xmas cards, valentines cards. birthday cards, chocolate horse, <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="boxer%20shorts" onmouseover="window.status='boxer shorts'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">boxer shorts</a>, novelty things, randy stuff, letters, <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="lucky%20charms" onmouseover="window.status='lucky charms'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">lucky charms</a>. Um... I will edit it when I remember the rest.

randy things erm what were they?
trigger
randy things erm what were they?

why u all being nosy? lol.

I dont really want to say them all, cos I know I'm going to get slick for this.
Heres a few - tiger thong, some pics of me (which I've mentioned on before)
BlueAngel
xmas cards, valentines cards. birthday cards, chocolate horse, boxer shorts, novelty things, randy stuff, letters, lucky charms. Um... I will edit it when I remember the rest.

This confirms my belief that it's a really, really good job he never received any of this. You're not making the situation any easier for yourself, are you?
BlueAngel
why u all being nosy? lol.

I dont really want to say them all, cos I know I'm going to get slick for this.
Heres a few - tiger thong, some pics of me (which I've mentioned on before)

Oh. My. God :s:.

Latest

Trending

Trending