The Student Room Group

Should I be upset with my boyfriend?

Should I be upset with my boyfriend because I just found a photo online him having his arm around another girl last year while being with me as he didn't tell me about it?
Original post by Wolf.lover123
Should I be upset with my boyfriend because I just found a photo online him having his arm around another girl last year while being with me as he didn't tell me about it?
What sort of arm was it? Were they extremely touchy in the photo or was it like an awkward friend hug? Did you know each other at the time? atm it seems like u shouldn't be upset tho

Was it sexually…were they posing or something
Original post by cherrycosmos
What sort of arm was it? Were they extremely touchy in the photo or was it like an awkward friend hug? Did you know each other at the time? atm it seems like u shouldn't be upset tho
Arm around her neck and her head on his arm. I didn't see them take the photo but we was still dating at the time and we still are but when we first got together this girl kept telling him not to be with me
Original post by Mohammed_2000
Was it sexually…were they posing or something
Na it wasn't sexually. Yeah just big smiles of them both
Reply 5
What’s his explanation, doesn’t seem so serious on the face of it
Original post by Zarek
What’s his explanation, doesn’t seem so serious on the face of it
I haven't spoken to him about it as he would say I'm crazy and everything
Probably begin with asking who she is before jumping to conclusions, it might just be an old friend
Could be a family member. Explore further. If not related then perhaps speak to him about how upsetting he had me you feel.
Reply 9
It's okay to feel the way you feel. I would talk to your boyfriend about how it has made you feel and have a mature conversation about it. Something to consider - are you generally uncomfortable about your partner having their arms around girls generally? If this is the case, you may need to communicate this very clearly with your boyfriend so that it doesn't happen again.
Original post by EmpyreanConflux
Probably begin with asking who she is before jumping to conclusions, it might just be an old friend

They had a relationship before he got with me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending