The Student Room Group

(Serious) Is it too late to get ALL 9s in my GCSEs?

Note I am genuinely serious as I am afraid to become complacent.

My predicted are all 9s and my mock grades were 9999998887 but I feel back then I was trying really hard and I had that drive but I'm losing it now sorta gaming multiple hours a day especially playing on a Minecraft realm with friends where we're gonna defeat the Ender Dragon on Saturday.

I need to up my game and push my studying to several hours a day but I don't know how to unlock that ability to get 'concentrated' hours and not half-focussed hours. My normal revision technique that has always worked up until now was no timetable and no checking the hours just do the work but I'm sorta feeling like what if that's not enough.

Do I just keep doing that? Also do I quit gaming after Saturday?
Those 8s and 7s are going to seriously effect you in the future, maybe consider redoing the year or taking up additional GCSE to compensate?
yh stop gaming or limit it to like an hour max. U can game however much u want after the exams, but you'll regret if ur grades end up lower than u want.

Try to set a target and finish that before moving on. For example "I'm gonna finish chapter 3 today". That way ur not wasting time by ticking the hours u revise

Quick Reply

Latest