The Student Room Group

I was just kicked off a government funded bootcamp, what now?

It started on 4th was supposed to go on untill june, however I wasn't performing on it up to their standard, but can I just start another one, can someone please advise me on how to progress from here
I believe you may have to wait another 12 months to get on another one as they do ask if you have been in one within a certain time frame. It’s worth a shout you looking up the companies and asking.
Reply 2
Original post by Bumble112
I believe you may have to wait another 12 months to get on another one as they do ask if you have been in one within a certain time frame. It’s worth a shout you looking up the companies and asking.
Do you know what that timeframe usually is?, i was on the course for the past 4 weeks so i hope its possible to start another one sooner.

I have contacted a few other providers aswell as the one i was just kicked offof and im hoping for a response atleast by tomorrow, but with bank holidays i may have to just wait untill tuesday it seems
Original post by MonoAno555
Do you know what that timeframe usually is?, i was on the course for the past 4 weeks so i hope its possible to start another one sooner.
I have contacted a few other providers aswell as the one i was just kicked offof and im hoping for a response atleast by tomorrow, but with bank holidays i may have to just wait untill tuesday it seems

Each provider will be different. You hay have to find out.
Reply 4
What were the areas you were struggling on? How do you think you can adddress your performance to prevent you from being withdrawn again?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending