The Student Room Group
Mampi
hi all, new to this form stuff not sure how to do anything like pics and that,

are you all goin uni this year or is there a range of ages on this

Hey.
The second row of buttons, with the bold italic and underlined font things has insert image further along (the mountains).
Or you can click on manage attachments (just above submit reply), and put pictures up that way).

Theres alot of different ages on here. Not sure of the range quite, but there are GCSE students on here and stuff.
Reply 2
Mampi
hi all, new to this form stuff not sure how to do anything like pics and that,

are you all goin uni this year or is there a range of ages on this

I'm 21, a second year university student who did random things before university.
Reply 3
Cheers, how to you quote and that then,

is anyone doing engineering at uni,
Just wanted to know how u coping with it so far,
Mampi
Cheers, how to you quote and that then,

is anyone doing engineering at uni,
Just wanted to know how u coping with it so far,

Click reply on someones post to quote directly, or to quote things not from people's posts type "QUOTE=Name of person" in square brackets to start with, and "/QUOTE" in square brackets to finish it.
Reply 5
arr right,
howd you get that spinning head thing in ur name
Mampi
arr right,
howd you get that spinning head thing in ur name

Well, i put it as my profile picture in my user cp.
Press user cp, and click on avatar, and you can select from the avatars available, or use your own, or get some off the net (not to self promote, but my websites got some if you want to take a look), if they are 50X50 and less than 20kb.
Or you can click yes on use profile picture, and put something in there instead, so it can be bigger (but not too big though, otherwise the mod's would edit it).