The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Esme
Yeah! i love it. i also really like Per Una (marks and Spencers) it is really soft, fruity, floral and sexy.

I love the per una perfume too! Its so cheap as well. The body lotion is really nice as well. £4 for a big tube and it is really thick too.
bohogirlie
I work in a pefume shop (well its actually the perfumery department of a department store, but same thing) and i think perfume is very important, the guy will definately like you/remember you if you smell sweet and girly :p:

Here are my top 5 reccommendations for a girl (in no particular order):

1. Amarni night (or just the original) : i think armani is a mix between a fresh and a warm perfume...it smells nice anyway. (Starts from £31)
2. Dior Addict: this is a warm and quite a heavy fragrance. i was walking down the street one day and one of my friends behind me told me he liked my perfume (point is, he could smell it outside, even in the smelly streets of brighton lol) (Starts from £23.50)
3. Escada 'Rockin Rio' : this is limited edition, but they bring out a very similar smelling fragrance every year : its very fruity....but my ex seemed to love the fact that i smelt like a fruit bowl!!! so try it, if you like the fruity body sprays. (Starts from £20)
4. Hugo Boss, Deep Red. Everyone seems to like this one. Warm. (Starts from £30)
5. Chanel Coco Madommoiselle: You cannot really go wrong with Chanel fragrances, they are such classics.

...and for the guys....

1. Armani Night: It is the sexiest fragrance you can ever wear....so buy it NOW!!!!!
2. Hugo Boss: The original. Also very sexy.
3. Issy Miyake. Fresh, but lemony. But also very nice.

Anyway...hope this helps! Feel free to ask me any other fragrance related questions!

i totally agree with you. damn you have good taste!!!
lessthanthree
meh, everyone's wearing Issy Miyake these days ;_;

i think more people should wear it. its sexy and classic. there must be like pharamones in it or something because it drives me crazy (in a good way). i keep a bottle of it (the kind for men) by my bed because i just love the smell!!
momopie123
i totally agree with you. damn you have good taste!!!

Why thank you :cool:
Issey Miyake rocks
lessthanthree
chanel number 5 is disgusting my mum uses it as toilet spray.

however, coco mademoiselle is gorgeous.

hahahahahahaha right on!!! i hate number 5...YUCK!!! i like very irresistible by givenchy. j'adore by dior is quite nice too. i usually like the bottles that dior parfum comes in and that ads are good too. ewww britney spears made a new tacky cheap ugly gross smelling parfum. has anyone seen it?? ysl's in love again is nasty. lacoste is nice for men.

i love men.
Reply 66
wow, so much advice O.o *reels* I'll have to decide :biggrin:
choose something by CHANEL!!! gardenia is their best scent but it might be difficult to find. otherwise go with coco mademoiselle...everyone loves it.
Reply 68
momopie123
choose something by CHANEL!!! gardenia is their best scent but it might be difficult to find. otherwise go with coco mademoiselle...everyone loves it.

I might have to trust you because you have a cute logo of chii for your avatar :p:
momopie123
i love men.

:biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:
:rofl:
yay!!! i love chii!! youre so cool!! i like ur icon too. lol do you like final fantasy??
Reply 71
I like Issey Miyake too and Stella (by Stella McCartney is nice, sweetish and very light) for general day to day wear, but my all time favourite is Miss Dior.
Geogger
I like Issey Miyake too and Stella (by Stella McCartney is nice, sweetish and very light) for general day to day wear, but my all time favourite is Miss Dior.

miss dior huh? i'll definitely have to try it. i love parfum...i'm addicted. i seem to buy a lot of it. but its ok since i use all of it all the time, right??
Reply 73
momopie123
yay!!! i love chii!! youre so cool!! i like ur icon too. lol do you like final fantasy??

sure do ^_^

Oh gods, I hijacked my own thread :biggrin:
Reply 74
queenselphie
sure do ^_^

my friend wears pur blanca i hate the smell but i never tell her that. what do u guys think of it?
horrorboy
my friend wears pur blanca i hate the smell but i never tell her that. what do u guys think of it?

i' ve never heard of it. who makes it?
Reply 76
momopie123
i' ve never heard of it. who makes it?

erm i dunno but they also make deodrant and powder, so im guessing pur blanca are the actual make
queenselphie
sure do ^_^

i love anime, manga, FINAL FANTASY... u are sooooo totally awesome!!!!
Reply 78
momopie123
i love anime, manga, FINAL FANTASY... u are sooooo totally awesome!!!!

*curtseys* why thankyou :p: remind me to rep you when I have some more rep points available :p:
feel free to PM me if you wanna chat about such things, I wont be very fast to reply til after midnight, but after that I can write for ages :smile:
Reply 79
horrorboy

I'm pretty sure it's by avon.

Latest

Trending

Trending