The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
apparently charlotte (I think that her name canny remember) out of sex and the city sum1 sed I looked like her but then again a wee while back ALOT of ppl saw me as avril hmmm lol They even used to call me that at skool and ppl even sed to me like when i got on a bus randomers would say wow u look really like her :biggrin:
Sorry about buttin in here guys as I can see that the subject of conversation has gone away from the thread question. Basically it's late and I can't be arsed to catch up on what the hell everyone's on about now so I'm just gonna tell you who I've been likened to.

Here goes...

Kirsten Dunst (can't see that one personally)
Heidi from the Sugar Babes
and....
Joss Stone

The last two I get cos apparently Joss gets mistaken for Heidi. The only the is that I'm brunette and all these girls/women are blonde but hey who's complainin.
Reply 162
John Williams, of 'American Idol' fame.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a cyanide capsule to-hand; or a meat-cleaver.
curryADD
sixthform as I understand are equivalent to our upperclassmen years (junior and senior) and college is equivalent to freshman and sophmore years.

No, if you go to a school then you call the 'college years' sixthform...which are the last two years of high school for you.
kateington
I've had off quite a few people, most of them strangers that I look like a cross between Liv Tyler and Angelina Jolie.

i'm in love with you
Usually Gabrielle Richens or that girl off the OC, forget her name - Theresa? She's not on anymore anyway lol. Otherwise, no1 else really. Also I've never thought I looked that much like the supermodel and actor mentioned above respectively :rolleyes: I'm my own person I guess :p:
danni_bella83
Usually Gabrielle Richens or that girl off the OC, forget her name - Theresa? She's not on anymore anyway lol. Otherwise, no1 else really. Also I've never thought I look like the above supermodel and actor respectively :rolleyes: I'm my own person I guess :p:

Chalk up the 2000th post for Danni :biggrin:

:tsr: :party:
Reply 167
keanu reeves apparently...
Expression
Chalk up the 2000th post for Danni :biggrin:

:tsr: :party:
Aw thanks dude :smile: I would've posted in the milestone thread, but it's not there anymore :eek:

Danni xox
Woo, apparently I'm an 'Overlord in Training' lol.
danni_bella83
Aw thanks dude :smile: I would've posted in the milestone thread, but it's not there anymore :eek:

Danni xox

Points danni in direction of About forum for the Milestone Thread, which is stickied.
danni_bella83
Usually Gabrielle Richens or that girl off the OC, forget her name - Theresa? She's not on anymore anyway lol. Otherwise, no1 else really. Also I've never thought I looked that much like the supermodel and actor mentioned above respectively :rolleyes: I'm my own person I guess :p:

you do actually look like her - good thing too: she's beautiful
danni_bella83

PS:

Congratulations of the FHM Australia thing - "High Street Honeys" or something similar ?

Scan it in when it get released.
Expression
PS:

Congratulations of the FHM Australia thing - "High Street Honeys" or something similar ?

Scan it in when it get released.
Lol, um, no - I'm defo not outgoing enough for that! :eek: Way to shy And nerdy :biggrin: Thus I'm in the 'Jim Bean Aussie University Student' thing, student (nerd, lol :p: ) of the month :wink: :smile:
Thankfully, i don't resemble any celeb really... but thats only because people who look like me don't get on TV or anything much... scares away the viewers :p:
Julia Roberts - apparently!
Reply 176
Sarah Alexander from coupling - loads of people have told me that
Dido
Suzanne Shaw when she was first in hearsay but without the dodgy hair extensions
and Amber Benson

And I don't bloody look like any of them.
Norah jones back in the day when i was 15...(four years ago)...someone once said Mila Kunis from that 70's show, and I laughed like crazy(i friggin WISH i looked like Mila Kunis...sheesh)...oh and Vanessa Minnillo if anyone knows who that is, shes a VJ on MTV back in the states...I think the only reason they said that was cause shes half filipino and so am i....

whats really funny is that these three people i just mentioned look NOTHING alike...
I have the crazed stare of Wes Bentley in American Beauty; sadly not the physiognomy.
Someone always used to say I looked like the lead singer of the Gorillaz (the cartoon band) - which is just so incredibly offensive it's unbelievable.

Oh, that and Jude Law. But I don't mention it often.

Ahem.

Latest

Trending

Trending