The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Because they have motorbikes and are told by their mothers not to go near them, why else!
No...ive come to a conclusion that there are just no good men out there.

THAT is why we like bad men. CAUSE THATS ALL THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER.
Reply 3
:bawling:

I don't like bad men though. :angel: But yeah, there are not that many nice ones.
I think it's the challenge. We don't want to feel that we're dating someone who'd just roll over and agree to marry us in two seconds flat... there's no fun in that. If they acquiesce easily, that doesn't really make you feel like you've earned his affections or that you're special.

I've made it my mission to convert ****wits in the past.. it was fun at the time and I enjoyed the drama but it never worked. Ultimately I think we all want a balance between nice and naughty :smile:
Reply 5
lessthanthree
I'm not.

A lot of girls see bad boys as a challenge, or think it's fun to try and reform them, or get the squishy side of a hardass.

Funnily enough, I don't see rude, pigheaded men who enjoy fighting as a display of ubermanliness attractive ^_^

Hear Hear! :smile:
Reply 6
I really don't know. I'm attracted to bad boys BIG time. I think its just that they are rebels and we see that as excitement.
Reply 7
So should I get a crimimal record then to attract myself to women? Near 100% attendance at university and a straight degree is not that dangerous :smile:

Nor is a bus pass. OK I admit I am boring and highly predictable if a little rough round the edges* :p:
Reply 8
im not i like guys who are boring and intilectual not to mention safe. never like the bad boy that much.....dated a few, but prefferred the everyday strong sensitve male.

"OK I admit I am boring and highly predictable if a little rough round the edges"

thats what all women should be attracted too....thats hot in a guy
Reply 9
jessicarabbit

*Pokes head out from in the corner and waves*

Urr... hello? :redface:
Reply 10
AT82
So should I get a crimimal record then to attract myself to women? Near 100% attendance at university and a straight degree is not that dangerous :smile:

Nor is a bus pass. OK I admit I am boring and highly predictable if a little rough round the edges* :p:

No, you need to get some confidence. That's the key to everything - the reason why some girls find bad men attractive is that they have the confidence (one could say arrogance) to fly in the face of convention/society/sense and do what they like. While I personally don't find it attractive (I've been a good girl always so bad people scare me) lots do, and even on not mean and nasty men, if they're confident you're bound to notice them more. Simple.
Reply 11
Its odd becuase a lot of men seem to be really turned off by tarty girls who are too easy or are trouble. I guess I like girls with a lot of passion though and energy which I guess makes them unpredicable.

I can't ever see myself going out with a 'normal' girl.
M-J
im not i like guys who are boring and intilectual not to mention safe. never like the bad boy that much.....dated a few, but prefferred the everyday strong sensitve male.

"OK I admit I am boring and highly predictable if a little rough round the edges"

thats what all women should be attracted too....thats hot in a guy

ohhh, that is the first time my boringness has ever been a good point.
Reply 13
Helenia
(I've been a good girl always so bad people scare me)

Me too, i can't help it. i just like nice guys. i mean, just cos a guy is nice doesnt mean he can't be fun, exciting and sexy too.
Reply 14
Did anyone fancy Michael Jackson? I recall that he was "Bad" - although in the video to that song was some of the very campest dancing I have ever seen. If I see a bunch of gangster's doing that, they'd have to bust a cap in my ass to stop the laughter.
Reply 15
jessicarabbit

Ahem :wink:. I'm only bad because you ask me to be :p:
Reply 16
i think it does depend i uised to think that i liked boring guys because i myself am so waky i need a ying to my yang - someone who would stop me if my wackiness was having a negative effect on things, but not in a protective way i hate people protecting me. Then i suppose i always thought the vice versa was always true, girls who are normal want the bad boy to liven them up a bit, or to protect them.
Reply 17
kingslaw
Did anyone fancy Michael Jackson? I recall that he was "Bad" - although in the video to that song was some of the very campest dancing I have ever seen. If I see a bunch of gangster's doing that, they'd have to bust a cap in my ass to stop the laughter.

my friend said she would "do" him.. *shudders*
lol, I read the title of this thread as "why are girls attracted to bald men"

MB
kingslaw
Ahem :wink:. I'm only bad because you ask me to be :p:

what can I say ...im a masochist.... i love it when men use me and abuse me.

kingslaw, ur bad, ur bad, u know it. uh huuuuuh uh huuuh....

*starts moonwalking*

Latest

Trending

Trending