Woo :-D in same block!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 61
Wooha got my contract today :biggrin: ensuite single sex..w00p
Reply 62
Hey Fleece!

Studying German and Italian? I am also a German student but I am studying in Germany. In september I am going to Leeds for half a year abroad. Do you have plans to come to Germany?

Greetz Leodina.
Reply 63
Hello! I spent 4 months in Regensburg not long ago.....I'll be going to Germany as part of my course in the 3rd term of my 2nd year! Too long to wait!
Reply 64
Fleece
Wooha got my contract today :biggrin: ensuite single sex..w00p

Hey, on your contract did it say "ensuite, single sex"?? mine just says "this is a contract for self catering accommodation" just want to make sure mine is en-suite as I read 4 rooms (small possibility I know) are not en-suite.
Reply 65
i just got my residence contract today. i've got an ensuite in james bailie park, but i don't know the block or room number. i'm a little choked b/c i wanted clarence dock - jbp is quite a bit more expensive. oh well... i'll get over it soon.
Reply 66
racquel
Hey, on your contract did it say "ensuite, single sex"?? mine just says "this is a contract for self catering accommodation" just want to make sure mine is en-suite as I read 4 rooms (small possibility I know) are not en-suite.

As the majority of the rooms are ensuite, they won't have bothered telling you that on the contract. I'm at Clarence Dock and they are all ensuite, so it didn't mention the fact that I was getting that. Its just places like Boddington where some bathrooms are shared and some are ensuite thta they would have mentioned it.
Reply 67
rach1986
As the majority of the rooms are ensuite, they won't have bothered telling you that on the contract. I'm at Clarence Dock and they are all ensuite, so it didn't mention the fact that I was getting that. Its just places like Boddington where some bathrooms are shared and some are ensuite thta they would have mentioned it.

thank you
Reply 68
Nope it didn't say - i rang up tho to ask :smile:
Reply 69
Lupton, right where I wanted :smile:

Block L, is that a nice block?
I'm starting to panic now...I won't know anything about my accom until results day...

It sounds as though James Baillie is already being filled up! I really want to stay at JBP!

I am right in assuming that there will be plenty of places left for people who haven't got an unconditional offer?!

Thanks,
J.
Reply 71
Hi all!!
I just got my contract today. I got into Leodis!!! :biggrin: Very happy!!!
No mention of room number...
Gotta send signed contract and deposit...
See ya..
Reply 72
bmwm6
Hi all!!
I just got my contract today. I got into Leodis!!! :biggrin: Very happy!!!
No mention of room number...
Gotta send signed contract and deposit...
See ya..

How come it doesn't say your room number? It should...
Reply 73
jimbobismad
I'm starting to panic now...I won't know anything about my accom until results day...

It sounds as though James Baillie is already being filled up! I really want to stay at JBP!

I am right in assuming that there will be plenty of places left for people who haven't got an unconditional offer?!

Thanks,
J.

Yes, don't worry! The accomm office says 25% are allocated to unconditionals and so that leaves a whopping 75% for conditionals :smile:
Thanks fleece! Makes me feel somewhat better!! :smile:
Reply 75
Fleece
How come it doesn't say your room number? It should...

Maybe coz im an international student.
It says once they receive deposit+signed contract(before the 8th of August), they will send room details.
Reply 76
bmwm6
Maybe coz im an international student.
It says once they receive deposit+signed contract(before the 8th of August), they will send room details.

Ah right...fair enough :smile:
Reply 77
I've got room 005 of The Lodge (one of the sites for Bretton Hall). It's got an ensuite but no internet connection :frown:
Reply 78
jenn2005
i just got my residence contract today. i've got an ensuite in james bailie park, but i don't know the block or room number. i'm a little choked b/c i wanted clarence dock - jbp is quite a bit more expensive. oh well... i'll get over it soon.

Did your thing say that you had en suite or did you work it out with the money?
Reply 79
boxofstars
Did your thing say that you had en suite or did you work it out with the money?

it says "james baillie park - ensuite room" on the contract. that's it. i'll find out the other details once my payment goes through.

Latest