Check out other Related discussions

TSR Environment Awareness Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
tiger tiger:love:
Reply 361
New Orleans = Present Event
Present Events = Global Warming

So easy to see, yet many ignore the reality. AARRRGHHHH!!!!! is it so damn (sorry) hard to help the environment!!!!?!?!??!!!!? how difficult could it be!?!
yo-less
tiger tiger:love:

awwwwww so cute :p: :smile:
~MOi~
New Orleans = Present Event
Present Events = Global Warming

So easy to see, yet many ignore the reality. AARRRGHHHH!!!!! is it so damn (sorry) hard to help the environment!!!!?!?!??!!!!? how difficult could it be!?!

To minimise the effects of global warming, refreeze the polar icecaps, convince governments to stop using so many fossil fuels and prevent deforestation, especially in rainforests? Seems quite a difficult task to me :frown:
Reply 364
AndrewsJoseph
To minimise the effects of global warming, refreeze the polar icecaps, convince governments to stop using so many fossil fuels and prevent deforestation, especially in rainforests? Seems quite a difficult task to me :frown:

Another good opinion of you.

This is definitely not a job for me, you & the TSR Environment Society solely, but it shall involved every living homo sapiens.

Just wonder: Eversince, the environment is more or less protecting human being that occupy the planet Earth but then the human being has not learn enough to protect the environment that protecting them.
Reply 365
we have,we just don't have the mental power and state of mind to put it into effect
Reply 366
AndrewsJoseph

society coudl still make that task a little more doable, by actually HELPING. but NOooooOOOO, lazy prats... sorry :frown:
jmanggah
Another Quote: Take only what we need and not what we greed
So, so true. If everyone thought like this, the world would be a much better place to live in, or at least environment wise. :cool:
yo-less
we have,we just don't have the mental power and state of mind to put it into effect
I agree with this too. However we have the power to vote. Just wish more people knew that they were doing in this area :frown:
~MOi~
society coudl still make that task a little more doable, by actually HELPING. but NOooooOOOO, lazy prats... sorry :frown:

It's true that some people could help a little more, but the fact is that some people just don't care. It's not that they're lazy, they just don't realize or don't care about the effects of their actions.
Reply 370
AndrewsJoseph
It's true that some people could help a little more, but the fact is that some people just don't care. It's not that they're lazy, they just don't realize or don't care about the effects of their actions.

Agreed. Integrated & holistic approach may be needed

Sometimes, I have a feeling that to save the planet Earth is easy said than done. When we talk about protecting the environment, everyone seem to endorse them but then when come to action stage, those peoples simply disappear... What could be wrong? :confused:
Reply 371
Maybe their happy to do something, unless the something affects them. then they raise hell?
Commander V
Maybe their happy to do something, unless the something affects them. then they raise hell?

That is often the case, unfortunatley.
Reply 373
i think people would rather spend money doing something that would help them get more money.spreading environmental awareness is not their idea of a money making machine
Reply 374
In some part of the world, some of the environmental stake holder looking at an environmental tool such as EIA report as a burden.
Reply 375
AndrewsJoseph

most of em are lazy. e.g. there's a pak of pampers diapers in fornt of a, and these are good, rash-proof, and comforatble, but NON ENVI FRIENDLY. however, theres the enironmentally nice one...with the rashes, and the price, and the extreme wetness. what do mothers get? PAMPERS. the truth dawns onto them that environmentally enemies (or non-friends) are just better for their convienience. aha! but there are the cloth diapies, but what mother wants to be constantly washing rotting poo off the diaper their own baby will wear in little time? none.

True, but very,VERY bad.
Reply 376
yo-less
i think people would rather spend money doing something that would help them get more money.spreading environmental awareness is not their idea of a money making machine

Yeah... that is, another good vital point. Human being (majority) seem to do thing that only benefiting to them. For the protection of environment, the benefit couldn't be obtained immediately, than to are certain extend, these group of peoples wouldn't care.

After all, we never pay for the clean & healthy O2 that we breath?
Reply 377
jmanggah
Yeah... that is, another good vital point. Human being (majority) seem to do thing that only benefiting to them. For the protection of environment, the benefit couldn't be obtained immediately, than to are certain extend, these group of peoples wouldn't care.

After all, we never pay for the clean & healthy O2 that we breath?

the way we're going,future generations will not have clean and healthy air to breathe.

i was reading this book called The Supernaturalist which is set in the future,sure its fiction,but there are vivid descriptions about how each day,due to the amount of inimical gases emitted by factories the sunsets are always different shades and have different hazardous levels.it struck me when one of the characters said "d'you think sunsets were ever really beautiful orangy red?"(<or something to that effect)
Reply 378
yo-less
the way we're going,future generations will not have clean and healthy air to breathe.

i was reading this book called The Supernaturalist which is set in the future,sure its fiction,but there are vivid descriptions about how each day,due to the amount of inimical gases emitted by factories the sunsets are always different shades and have different hazardous levels.it struck me when one of the characters said "d'you think sunsets were ever really beautiful orangy red?"(<or something to that effect)

OOH!! supernaturalist..eoin colfer, right? is it any good? ill probably get it...

beautiful orangey red..:eek: so it could be that the future mean no more dazzling sunsets anymore!?!? :eek: how terrifying!
I dont suppose anyone here studies Ecology at uni? Its called Ecology and Conservation, where you study the effects of global warming and other things which are destroying out planet. And you also study the conservation of habitats etc etc... sounds really interseting but i would love someone to tel me more about it if possible...

Thought id ask this here as you bunch of evironmentaly aware people might know something about this course.:smile:

~cherry~

Latest

Trending

Trending