The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

man....90 pages long code....i dont think examiner will be marking it to be honest....did u lot go to the computing conference...in city temple?
Reply 621
is this room for computing cpt3, or english a level, lol
Reply 622
ok..straight up...is there a page limit or not becuase i assume some people are ballfed with all these page numbers flying. Can someone plz answer the question as simple as possible. THANK U
The examiners will not look at all your pages. They only look at the specific pages that you reference on your answer paper - no others.
Reply 624
Anyone There Pls Need Help On What To Have For Evaluation Need To Finish The Project By Today And Start Printing. Any Helps Will Be Grateful
Thanks
Reply 625
Do you really think that they will read all the code? Some examiners dont even know VB.
Reply 626
coolspice
Anyone There Pls Need Help On What To Have For Evaluation Need To Finish The Project By Today And Start Printing. Any Helps Will Be Grateful
Thanks

The fact that you are PM'ing people asking them, and in capitals too, is not going to help.

But Im in a good mood: You dont need an evaluation
Reply 627
lapsaJ
Do you really think that they will read all the code? Some examiners dont even know VB.

The examiners have marking scheme s which indicates the vb codes at a glance i guee
Reply 628
But there are endless numbers of ways to go about doing a certain task. I very much doubt that the mark scheme has all the possibilities.
Reply 629
teachercol
The examiners will not look at all your pages. They only look at the specific pages that you reference on your answer paper - no others.

thank you..dats all i needed
Reply 630
I know i must be annoying asking for help again but i`ve been playing with this for about an hour..and google`ing..but still can`t get it to work properly. i`m really bad at coding:frown:

so..i`m trying to validate the date ...in case an extension or special rate is added on days other than friday or sat. the day thing works but it`s not checking the Slot field. it just gives an error on any fri/sat booking even if it`s morning

i`ve asked for kinda the same thing earlier..but had to start the database again differently cuz my teacher said this other way is better.

Dim dayofweek As String
dayofweek = Format(Event_Date, "dddd")
If (dayofweek = "Sunday") Or (dayofweek = "Monday") Or (dayofweek = "Tuesday") Or (dayofweek = "Wednesday") Or (dayofweek = "Thursday") And (Me.Slot = "Add evening extension") Or (Me.Slot = "Add Special Rate") Then
MsgBox ("You can only book an extension or a special event on a Friday or Saturday.")
Me.Undo
End If

thanks!!!!
Reply 631
Could someone explain ERD in greater detail

Also DFD! :smile:

Plus for Data security and integrety can I just state I am going to add a password feature to open up the main system?
Johnt
Could someone explain ERD in greater detail

Also DFD! :smile:

Plus for Data security and integrety can I just state I am going to add a password feature to open up the main system?

basically....u need to create password....then show a design of how the dial up box will luk lyk......in ur testing ....type a wrong password and screendump that to show that u hav tested it.

faz
n e 1 knows n e thing abt the system flow diagram?....im stuck ....help wud be appreciated and i will pray that the person passes with flying colors...many regards!

faz
Reply 634
You are all sounding so desperate now so Ill be of some more help. You're gna love me for this.

http://www.lapsaj.com/cpt3/

Brief, but it's all there.
Reply 635
did you guys print using the canvas method or using Form1.print etc
Reply 636
lapsaJ
You are all sounding so desperate now so Ill be of some more help. You're gna love me for this.

Nice site..
Reply 637
Soo, prevent double booking, still no obvious answer, except making the field a primary key. Teachercol, surely once again you can help me and many other out
does n e 1 hav a good guide for this coursework.....im screwed.....i hav done my database.....and its perfect......i need help on write up....2 day iz friday...and exam is on wed...pls help...help will be immensley appreciated!...Kkind regards!

faz....please help!
Reply 639
Do you insist on not reading the previous posts?

lapsaJ

Latest

Trending

Trending