Reply 1820
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20738902-2,00.html

Very sad indeed - Belinda Emmett RIP :frown:
Reply 1821
aww thats awful :frown:
Aww really liked her in Home and Away!
Reply 1823
Thats awful! She was great in H&A.
Belle is a bitch, Amanda did everything she could to help with the search and she isn't even grateful for it! Felt sorry for her though when she told Ric that she loved him and then realised he was back with Cassie, ouch!
Hey... I'm back.
yeah!!

Ur back!!
Reply 1827
hey :hugs: welcome back..i'm really sorry about your nan :frown: :hugs: xxx
tanusha-tomsk
Hey... I'm back.

Welcome back! :smile:

Spoiler

Inspector Bambi?

Spoiler

Reply 1832
Who's responsible for the fire?
Its a pyromaniac i.e. the same person who did the car, also did the school. Anyone know who it is?
hey everyone, phew it's taken me forever to read all these, but i'm FINALLY up to date i think. i'm new so yeah, I'm Sammie, 18, and live in Bolton, UK. i'm at college studyying law, psychology, sociology, media studies and now chemistry!

inbetween all this, i love home and away too! i loved reading all you spoilers, thanks a lot, keep the coming, love always Saz xxx
^ Welcome to the forum, Sammie. :smile:
Yes, WELCOME!!
Reply 1837
Since nobody else has answered yet I think it is time for an aussie H&A fan to.

belle_27
Its a pyromaniac i.e. the same person who did the car, also did the school. Anyone know who it is?

From memory I believe the one person i.e. pyromaniac was behind all the fires.

DO NOT CLICK ON AND READ THIS NEXT SPOILER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHO THE SUMMER BAY PYROMANIAC IS!

belle_27
Anyone know who it is?

Spoiler

:eek: But why?
Reply 1839
Now that is really pushing my memory by a long stretch, as this all happened in early September in Australia. I can very vaguely remember why

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest