The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lufbralex
The first of you lot will allready be unpacking your gear

by "you lot" you mean the freshpants. its as if they're scum.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
your words not mine, this time next week, i like u and a few of the others will be running round sorting them all out into rooms
Reply 3
lufbralex
your words not mine, this time next week, i like u and a few of the others will be running round sorting them all out into rooms

although, i don't arrive until the 29th, i am preparing myself for being called fresher all year. expecting to hear things like 'down it fresher' and ' she's a fresher'...the last one accompanied by a little sorry look or a mean evil grin.... :biggrin:
this time next week ill probably in Weatherspoons with my buds , happy days

but yes, freshers do get picked on a bit!!! but only in playful banter so its all good
Reply 5
Cant wait 2 b herded like sheep lol
Reply 6
everyone has to go through it, and then the following years its your turn
Reply 7
that's the beauty of it all
Reply 8
eat it fresher!!!!!

(but responsibly)
Reply 9
AHHHHHHHH

7days to go, mustpack, mustpack, mustpack. :P:
- I dont even have half my stuff yet!

Daniel
Reply 10
ive been packed for days, hehe
Reply 11
andyj72
ive been packed for days, hehe

I have a pile of stuff which has been acumulating on my floor of the past few weeks.

Its now about 2m round, and about 1.5m high in the middle :rolleyes:
- There like a 20cm walk way from the door the my bed, and on the pc.
- and a small space to stand to open the curtains :P:

Daniel
Reply 12
dhutch
I have a pile of stuff which has been acumulating on my floor of the past few weeks.

Its now about 2m round, and about 1.5m high in the middle :rolleyes:
- There like a 20cm walk way from the door the my bed, and on the pc.
- and a small space to stand to open the curtains :P:

Daniel

ahh yes, i too have a huuuuge pile of ikea and other brands bags heaped at the end of my bed. at one point i could barely see my tv for all the bags handles in front of it!! only a week to go though..when is everyone going to pack up there stuff, all of it, not just bits...the day before??hmmm... :p:
Reply 13
im going back on the monday - so i have all sunday to laod the car up - however - it will be monday morning as ever
Reply 14
lufbralex
im going back on the monday - so i have all sunday to laod the car up - however - it will be monday morning as ever

Snap.....except I'm going back saturday and have just this morning begun to wash my clothes to go back. I have a very relaxed attitude to packing, my mother, however, doesnt and insists that I pack the car tomoro, ignoring the fact that a) she will be at work in it and b) I am having my hair dyed and being a lady who lunches, and c) as if I'm gonna pack the car myself that's dad's job! in the words of mr napolean dynamite himself.....Idiot!
Zo x
Reply 15
Slightly Off Topc - Preston Scumbag!!!!!!!!!- Poor town in Blackpool just a poor town in Blackpool
Reply 16
lufbralex
Slightly Off Topc - Preston Scumbag!!!!!!!!!- Poor town in Blackpool just a poor town in Blackpool

Thats really nice....No doubt I'll be packing on Monday for tuesday...
I hav got quite a bit done, mainly clothes and laptop, tv etc still 2 do
Reply 18
Slowly getting there but I am moving house too so it is a complete slog! Not only packing for uni, but the entire of my room!
Reply 19
iklemarc
Thats really nice....No doubt I'll be packing on Monday for tuesday...

Got to keep up freindly lancastrian banter

Latest

Trending

Trending