The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:\ :\
Reply 2
Oh my gawd :eek:

If there were to be one, I wonder who would sign up *-)?........^o)
All of his fans have started using 'Profesh' lines in their everyday language so I guess we could start a Profesh society for everyone who likes and respects him then? :p:
Reply 4
Weeeeird.
It's not too weird if you think about it as 'Fans' instead of a 'cult' :p:
Reply 6
Hmmmm
Reply 7
As his immediate subordinate in the Wit Society, I feel that my attendance and subsequent recognition of the society in admiration of the aforementioned to be both mandatory and inevitable. The achievements of Profesh are indoubitably laudable beyond refutation, and it will become imminently self-evident that the figurehead and patron of this grouping is deserving of the recieved praise in its entirety.

:smile:
Reply 8
Godsize
It's not too weird if you think about it as 'Fans' instead of a 'cult' :p:

Dude...it's weird...
Very weird...
Reply 9
Godsize
All of his fans have started using 'Profesh' lines in their everyday language so I guess we could start a Profesh society for everyone who likes and respects him then? :p:
But many are still trying to figure out what he is trying to say and why he says it in such a strange way. :\
2 5 +
As his immediate subordinate in the Wit Society, I feel that my attendance and subsequent recognition of the society in admiration of the aforementioned to be both mandatory and inevitable. The achievements of Profesh are indoubitably laudable beyond refutation, and it will become imminently self-evident that the figurehead and patron of this grouping is deserving of the recieved praise in its entirety.

:smile:

You see, the only difference is that Profesh would come up with something that is barely understandable:p:
I agree with 2+2=5, The Profesh society should be and must be started :redface:
Reply 12
Godsize
I agree with 2+2=5, The Profesh society should be and must be started :redface:

As you proposed it...that's hardly a surprise...:wink:
Hmmm maybe it was Profesh who started that thread about stalking Profesh, in order that someone start the society.

Very cunning....
Reply 14
I am rather a fan of pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism, has to be said.
I havent proposed it Poica, I just want to know what other people with think if it was started :wink:

--------------

I wonder why Profesh hasnt expressed his views about this till now.
glance
I am rather a fan of pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism, has to be said.

I didn't like their recent album.
Reply 17
Oh please god no.
LPK
But many are still trying to figure out what he is trying to say and why he says it in such a strange way. :\

Maybe he's an extra-ordinary linguist? :p:
I think that would make his ego swell to even greater proportions. :p:

Latest