Didn't go down well
Reply 2
Library Caught on camera having sex :frown:

Didn't go down well

omg how embarrassing
Reply 3
Just quite a few drunken moments that I would like to forget! :rolleyes:

Eek caught on camera - not nice! :hugs:
Its when I read about things like this that I'm glad I don't drink!! I'm sure that the most embarassing things happen to people when they are drunk!!! lol!
Reply 5
the sand man
What are the most embarrassing thing you done while you been at uni

I done no.
Reply 6
Library
Caught on camera having sex :frown:

Didn't go down well

Well, cheer up; there's always next year's auditions.
:rofl: Razor sharp!
Reply 8
Profesh
Well, cheer up; there's always next year's auditions.

:rolleyes:

:rofl:
Reply 9
...edit
Been tied up and gagged by fellow student, shoved into a shopping trolley and wheeled into the student bar then abandoned.

Other than that, nothing particularly interesting [thank god]. :smile:
Last year in Halls, it was about a month or two in and our flat went out. All night I was saying I wouldn't be getting drunk because my Mum and Aunty were visiting the next day. The club we were in had offers of Double Vodka and Red Bull for £1, so I had about 8, and was so drunk it was unreal. I can't remember getting out of the club, the taxi ride home, getting up the stairs into halls. My memory comes back to me in bits when I get into the kitchen; I sat on my housemates knee, and drank from a can of beer (I hate beer), which had disguarded cigarette ash in, and downed about half a bottle of neat Vodka. I remember going into my flatmates room and lying on his bed telling him to come to bed, and being kicked back to my room when I said I felt sick. My other flatmate got me undressed and into bed and left me with a glass of water. I woke up the next to find myself in different underwear to what I had on the night before (Nothing happened because my room was locked from the inside), I had thrown up on my carpet, and had an England flagged drapped over me.

When I got into the kitchen the next day, my housemates told me that we got a taxi home from the club, and my flatmate had to carry me up three flights of stairs to our flat because I couldn't walk. He'd dropped me a few times so I was covered in scratches.

I met my Mum and Aunty about half an hour late from the train station, and couldn't eat for the rest of the day, and proceeded to throw up about four times.

I havn't had a Vokda and Red Bull since, and have never been that drunk again!
Not much really. Probably the worst thing was pulling this random lad just before Christmas. I was walking around inside the club wearing a big coat and hat and scarf because I was too drunk to think of putting them in the cloakroom, so I looked ridiculous, and then after kissing this guy I told him to wait while I went to the loo and basically never came back because I couldn't remember where he was standing when I came out again. Not that bad, except that he is on my course and from next week we'll be classmates. I have no idea whether he remembers me or not, but I hope not because he's actually gorgeous. :redface:
Reply 13
Masta Killa
got caught receiving head...by her father :frown:... obviously i had to run like a muther***er... but never saw her again though...

Was her father good?
Reply 14
I was trying to recreate that lynx advert with the dude dancing a the bar a few years back and proceeded to complete stack it whilst doing the slide move... i thought i'd hurt my arm, but my friends convinced me to carry on drinking... i woke up the next day and had to go to A and E with a broken wrist.. fun times. I have numerous falling over when drunk stories, but that's my fave.. oh and then there was that time when i woke up in the ground of buckingham palace, :s-smilie:

Actually that's not so much embarassing .. just amusing now.
then there was that time when i woke up in the ground of buckingham palace, :s-smilie:

mmm.... tell more please!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 16
Leafy Leaf
mmm.... tell more please!!!!! :biggrin:

long story... ha, and slightly blury .. it wasn't like i woke up in Buck Palace or anything, but a friend of mines brother is an officer in the army and he was based at buckingham palace and we ended up staying in the barracks there within the grounds... still.. was quite amusing at the time! :smile:

actually not such a long story, but that's basically the jist of it.
Reply 17
Didn't happen to me, but all those drunk people who walk around all day with a dick drawn on their forehead (after passing out the previous night) can't look back too fondly on that day! ;-)

Latest

Trending

Trending