The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm 5'6/5'7 and about 32 too and I think I have fairly long legs. People say I have long legs anyway, so yeah anything 32 or more I guess.
I'm 5'7 and I have 34" legs, which are apparently quite long.
Reply 3
My inside leg is about 8 inches :sexface:
I'm 5 foot 8 and have 28 inch legs.

My body is stupidly long :frown:
Reply 5
32" is average if you're measuring by jean sizes. Everything above is 'tall' and everything below is 'short' or 'petite' :p: (I think)
I'm about 5'7 or 5'8 and I've got 32 inch legs. I think they look too short in proportion to the rest of my body though. I reckon for my height 32-34 inches would be about average, and 34-36 and upwards would be long.
I'm your height and my inside leg measurement is 33", I think my legs are proportionate to my body. What a weird thing to worry about though :s-smilie:
I'm 5"10 and need a 36"/38" leg D: So even the 'long' lengths don't tend to be long enough as they usually go up to 34". Thank God for the "Tall Section" :p: I'm fine with tops/dresses/skirts though.. I can go to the normal people's section for those :rolleyes: (Usually)
taperjeangirl!
I'm 5"10 and need a 36"/38" leg D: So even the 'long' lengths don't tend to be long enough as they usually go up to 34". Thank God for the "Tall Section" :p: I'm fine with tops/dresses/skirts though.. I can go to the normal people's section for those :rolleyes: (Usually)

JEALOUS.
Reply 10
I'm 5 ft 7" and am either 30" or 32", depending on the style :smile:
Im 5ft 8-9 and take inside 33-34. I HATE having ankle bashers, urgh. So I get long so they sit properly over my shoes/boots. (Also you need to accommodate for when you're washing the trousers/jeans = they do tend to shrink after a while . . .)
Reply 12
Just being nosy, but why does it matter? :s-smilie:
Reply 13
I'm 5'7 and have no idea what my leg length is, I always tend to go for longer lengths though since I'd rather that than something even resembling an ankle swinger..
Reply 14
EskimoJo
Just being nosy, but why does it matter? :s-smilie:

Maybe to see whether she has long legs?
I think for 5 ft 7" 32" is the norm, with any longer being above average.
Reply 15
Couldxbe
Maybe to see whether she has long legs?
I think for 5 ft 7" 32" is the norm, with any longer being above average.

Lol! It just seems weird to me! You'll generally know if you have long legs from clothes and if you want to investigate deeper, Tsr probs won't clear things up that much!
Reply 16
I'm 5'7" and 31-32" are best for me.
Reply 17
Do you just measure the inside of your leg? Because mine seems to be 35 inches which seems a bit long. (I'm 5'7 and a half)
Laurah5498
I'm 5 foot 8 and have 28 inch legs.

My body is stupidly long :frown:

This. I feel your pain.
purplesky
Do you just measure the inside of your leg? Because mine seems to be 35 inches which seems a bit long. (I'm 5'7 and a half)

You just have long legs.

Latest

Trending

Trending