The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
art was a mistake. shoulda done geography or RS. (RS purely because it is easy)
IT - although exam was EAAAAASY I don't have any interest whatsoever in the subject or computers - apart from TSR of course! :p: Wish I'd have done Double Award Science instead now I've come around to the notion of a sciencey career :frown:
Reply 3
i dunno now i did think that business studies was a huge mistake b4 the exams but i fink that the actual exams were ok so now not really.
Reply 4
I regret doing German, I didn't really have a chance a year before the exam, and the teacher pretty much used me as her comic relief! I wish I did French instead, my family are good at french so they could've helped me :frown:
maths for me was a mistake....even my maths teacher said so :rolleyes: she said and I quote 'you've either got maths or you dont....and Thomasina you dont'.....great encouragement lolol I woulda took on fashion and design instead of maths xoxo
Reply 6
ahh shoulda woulda coulda... you've done your subjects, you can't change the past, so just look upon the subjects that you regret taking as a mistake made and a lesson learnt, and move on to the oh-so-delightful next step: as levels! yippee!
Should've done Drama, did Geography instead!
Reply 8
~nat~
you can't change the past

if you keep up that attitude you'll never get anywhere in life.
Reply 9
Perhaps P.E. GCSE (a full course). I really enjoyed the theory and got really high marks in the pre-mock/mock and all the other practice exams we did in class. The practical was my demise however. Hated the practical. If there was a subject, P.E. Theory (standalone), I would choose that!
chewwy
if you keep up that attitude you'll never get anywhere in life.

a now....chewwy ya cant say that.....its true :p: its over and done with now xoxo
Reply 11
Music- biggest mistake of my life. Hated every lesson, completely messed up exam, had most evil, control freak teacher :mad:
french. altho that wasn't an option. DT was also a bit of waste of time....o well.
business studies, i understood most of it but just way too boring for me :p: fell asleep at the back of the class a few times. The only thing that i liked about it was the coursework :biggrin:
Reply 14
Should have dumped Art for an AS level in French...
oohh i enjoyed Art :biggrin: :p: Intend to carry it onto A level :smile:
Textiles. Textiles, Textiles, Textiles, Textiles, Textiles, Textiles. It was an absolute nightmare. I knew that the subject was awful and the teacher was satan in disguise, and I still chose it! So my fault entirely. I should have done ICT in place of textiles, and history in place of ict :frown: Oh, and also Statistics. That was pretty bad.
Reply 17
I should not have done statistics. I did self teaching of it, because the school didnt offer it. Stupid me. I always buggered up on the exam. Ahhh, I wonder what i got.Maybe I d drop geo for business studies, if only the teaching in business was better. The teacher seemed to me constantly drunk
Reply 18
I dropped ICT in the second year.

I should have dropped it earlier and changed to art. But that would mean, I'd be the only boy doing art.
i reckon i should have not done maths rs... coz the lessons we sat and did nufin.. esp maths..coz we ad our own intellidesk comps n wen we sed we was goin on a cool maths site.2 our teach.. we really wernt lol!!! we waz chti 2 each other on msn hahaha shhhhh dnt say nufin lol! i would have done my as level in german and french a year early.. and mybe do geography or travel and tourism which i reli wanted 2 do instead of GAY GRAPHICS GRRRRRR:angry:

Latest