The Student Room Group

they caught us having sex, now im stuck in his room

Okay so the this morning i went to my boyfriends house and his parents were going out as i knocked on the door, so they told me to 'go on in, hes in his room' Anyway, as his parents were out, one thing lead to another and we had sex. The problem is, his parents came home early cause the shop they were going to was closed and they caught us at it. Im still in his room now, fully dressed, and im too scared to leave. Thety walked out without saying anything when they saw us and my boyfriend went down to talk to them while i finished getting dressed, but they wouldnt even look at him. i cant leave because i have to walk past them to get to the front OR the back door, and im to embarressed, so i want to know what i can say to them that will save me some embarresment.
FYI IM 17 AND MY BOYFRIEND IS 21!

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
Okay so the this morning i went to my boyfriends house and his parents were going out as i knocked on the door, so they told me to 'go on in, hes in his room' Anyway, as his parents were out, one thing lead to another and we had sex. The problem is, his parents came home early cause the shop they were going to was closed and they caught us at it. Im still in his room now, fully dressed, and im too scared to leave. Thety walked out without saying anything when they saw us and my boyfriend went down to talk to them while i finished getting dressed, but they wouldnt even look at him. i cant leave because i have to walk past them to get to the front OR the back door, and im to embarressed, so i want to know what i can say to them that will save me some embarresment.
FYI IM 17 AND MY BOYFRIEND IS 21!

aaaaaarghhhh poor you!

just grit your teeth and walk out - you will look back and laugh about this one day, honest!
Reply 2
everyone has to do the walk of shame sometime...
yep just walk out
Reply 4
You can't stay there forever so I suggest you brave it and walk out
Reply 5
But they are really great people, i mean i get along with them so well, and idont want to ruin that, besdies, i know them, a soon as i go down there they will say something to me.
Reply 6
Ha atleast it was not ur mum that what happened to me. Don't go just stay make a joke i said she should of knocked loader so i could hear?
Its a natural thing so just have a laugh and don't worry.
Im sure his dad is secretly happy for your bf so don't worry and the mum usually gets talked around by the dad
Reply 7
You haven't done anything illegal so i wouldn't worry about it. Just make sure you say something, even it is just bye, don't just leave!

regards
--marty
xavier2k3
You haven't done anything illegal so i wouldn't worry about it. Just make sure you say something, even it is just bye, don't just leave!

:ditto:

Just make like you're in a hurry and say a cheery "byeeee" as you sprint for the door
Reply 9
His dad is the super strict one.
Note from my boyfriend (who just went down again): If i leave now, im not allowed back, EVER!
Becasue we promised them we wouldnt have sex untill i was 18, but weve been doing it since i turned 17, 10 months ago! weve been going out for 3 years, we are in love and i dont think my boyfriend i capable of disobeying his parents again after this!
Anonymous
But they are really great people, i mean i get along with them so well, and idont want to ruin that, besdies, i know them, a soon as i go down there they will say something to me.
What is the big problem anyway, if you are 17 and he's 21.
EDIT: I was too late, it's been answered.:smile:
Reply 11
nah stick it out.
can't be any worse than with me she was bent over my bed.
If u get on well with em just stay and have coffee its the way forward!
Anonymous
Note from my boyfriend (who just went down again): If i leave now, im not allowed back, EVER!
Becasue we promised them we wouldnt have sex untill i was 18, but weve been doing it since i turned 17, 10 months ago! weve been going out for 3 years, we are in love and i dont think my boyfriend i capable of disobeying his parents again after this!

blimey that is WAY TOO HARSH!
Just walk down there, go 'seeya later' or something equally airy in a cheerful voice as youre going past them and then skip off home. Or climb out the window. Your choice..
Just walk out if you can get away with that. My ex's dad caught us at it one time and after it I had to sit beside him in the livingroom for 20 minutes talking to him while I waited on my taxi :| So think yourself lucky if you don't have to endure that lol.
Reply 15
spacedonkey
blimey that is WAY TOO HARSH!

Well not really, we did promise. He just went down again and asked his parents to reconsider. He said his mum was crying.
Reply 16
Is there a window you could leave from.

Other than that I think you'll have to grit your teeth and bear it.
Anonymous

that is amazingly harsh!
Anonymous
Well not really, we did promise. He just went down again and asked his parents to reconsider. He said his mum was crying.

Honestly, you're over the age of consent and he's a legal adult, so imo that really is way too harsh. Do they live in the 19th century or something?

But what I think is REALLY harsh is saying you should never darken their doorstep again.
Reply 19
Its only sex, they must have known he'd been doing it.

Latest