The Student Room Group

Girls whats it like giving oral to a guy ??

Im just wondering what to expect really because me and my boyfriend are getting close and I will meet up with him next week and I want to give him oral. What can I expect.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Please remember guys, sex tips aren't allowed on TSR. Thanks :h:
Reply 2
Getting shot in the eye if you dont move quick enough. (This isnt a tip, i predict the future)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
As with many other sexual activities, there is a physical sensation aspect and an emotional aspect.

Physically, it's a bit like having a warm banana in your mouth (can you do so without leaving teeth marks?) The taste can vary from barely noticeable to 'you need to wash before I am going near it again' but is fairly distinctive.

Emotionally, you've got his penis in your mouth!?! There are not many things that are more intimate.

You can ask for guidance as to what sort of things feel good for him and he may ejaculate as a result - if you don't want him to do so in your mouth, you need to tell him - or he may not. It may happen quickly or not at all - giving oral sex for a long time can result in an aching jaw if you're not used to it, and if it's not fine to take a break, you need a new boyfriend.
Original post by Shazzarr
Getting shot in the eye if you dont move quick enough. (This isnt a tip, i predict the future)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brilliant comment :rofl:
Reply 5
Is this a deliberately dim question? The 'joke' is that she may find his semen in her eye, if he's outside her mouth when he comes.

You don't want that to happen - it stings.
Like a latexy sausage with a hard centre, usually with a soft roll of skin at the end. I've not had someone come during it so I can't say about that. Emotionally, well it's so lovely to feel like you're giving someone so much pleasure at their most vulnerable and intimate place.
Original post by Botticello
Like a latexy sausage with a hard centre, usually with a soft roll of skin at the end. I've not had someone come during it so I can't say about that. Emotionally, well it's so lovely to feel like you're giving someone so much pleasure at their most vulnerable and intimate place.

This! It's so intimate, I can't help but love it :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by super_kawaii
This! It's so intimate, I can't help but love it :tongue:

I agree. Best sexual activity ever invented :biggrin:
Original post by EmmaBurton
I agree. Best sexual activity ever invented :biggrin:

Just a shame my boy's in the Netherlands-can't do it to him :fuhrer:
It is really intimate, but be prepared for the fact that ejaculate can taste absolutely disgusting!

Personally, I enjoy the closeness of it, but prefer to use it as a kind of foreplay so that climax is during intercourse.
Reply 11
Original post by Botticello
Like a latexy sausage with a hard centre

Are we talking Lincolnshire or Cumberland?
Reply 12
I was really scared the first time I did it with my boyfriend, but it's so easy and when you know they're enjoying it it makes you feel really good about yourself :smile: if you manage to make him come make sure you have a glass of water next to you, not the most pleasant tasting thing ever hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Sians14
I was really scared the first time I did it with my boyfriend, but it's so easy and when you know they're enjoying it it makes you feel really good about yourself :smile: if you manage to make him come make sure you have a glass of water next to you, not the most pleasant tasting thing ever hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

No use crying over spilt milk....
Original post by Anonymous
Im just wondering what to expect really because me and my boyfriend are getting close and I will meet up with him next week and I want to give him oral. What can I expect.

its not one of the ten commandments or in the bible so i dont partake in such deplorable acts
Reply 15
Original post by Shazzarr
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello
Original post by Sians14
Posted from TSR Mobile

bro wtf XD

Quick Reply

Latest