The Student Room Group

keele combined honours

I wanted to apply to do a psychology degree but naiively thought keele only did combined honours degrees so opted for psychology and marketing. i want to put it down as one of my uni choices but am unsure whether the course will let me register with the bps as this will allow me to become a chartered psychologist later on if i want to. please let me know if you have any information on this matter. also, any general thoughts on whether you think this is a good combined degree to do will be will be welcomed and greatly appreciated! thanx a lot
Reply 1
skylite
I wanted to apply to do a psychology degree but naiively thought keele only did combined honours degrees so opted for psychology and marketing. i want to put it down as one of my uni choices but am unsure whether the course will let me register with the bps as this will allow me to become a chartered psychologist later on if i want to. please let me know if you have any information on this matter. also, any general thoughts on whether you think this is a good combined degree to do will be will be welcomed and greatly appreciated! thanx a lot

Their prospectus says the course is accredited by the BPS.
Reply 2
bananaman
Their prospectus says the course is accredited by the BPS.

yeah i read that too, but doesnt that just apply to a psychology degree as opposed to a combined honours one?