The Student Room Group

2A*s, 7's A's n a B

Everyone seems to have done better, so if I don't really stand a chance of getting into medical school with that, then tell me now :smile:

AS levels: Bio, chem, Eng Lit, German

I was wondering how many hours a night medical students work on average, and how often they go out, as I'm totally confused on which degree to do so I need a little guidance on what med school is "really like".

Ta
why does your signature not have the same grades as your title???? what's the point of lying on an internet forum
oh i see!!! i'm not a complete idiot honestly!!! i am a medical student!!!
Reply 3
:smile: don't worry
your grades are fine btw as long as you avoid birmingham. they're mean!
Reply 5
Search function anyone?
With good results like those I don't see why you are worried if your grades alone will get you rejected....
Reply 7
f_debelder
Search function anyone?

I'm lazy
I'll wait
And I'll sit and watch the clouds as they go by.
Reply 9
jus to add ma signature to the fread, maccas...
Giz,

Tut tut! No A*s at GCSE?! :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 11
allo macca!
stars are for swottie spanners. :wink:
Reply 12
was wondering how many hours a night medical students work on average, and how often they go out, as I'm totally confused on which degree to do so I need a little guidance on what med school is "really like".

suprised Renal aint destroyed this fread yet....
Reply 13
34 person
I was wondering how many hours a night medical students work on average, and how often they go out, as I'm totally confused on which degree to do so I need a little guidance on what med school is "really like".
I had at least a few pints five or six nights (or afternoons :wink:) a week for my first two years, get hammered once or twice a week, do mx hockey, drama and RAG and spend maybe two hours a week on homework.
I had at least a few pints five or six nights (or afternoons ) a week for my first two years, get hammered once or twice a week, do mx hockey, drama and RAG and spend maybe two hours a week on homework.

I cannot wait.
Renal
I had at least a few pints five or six nights (or afternoons :wink:) a week for my first two years, get hammered once or twice a week, do mx hockey, drama and RAG and spend maybe two hours a week on homework.
so many attractive girls at drama soc

I mean I do it for the joy of acting and love of arts, honest

Latest

Trending

Trending