The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My letter was sent out on Friday.....still waiting to find out, that's for Theology
I haven't got a letter from Worcester yet, including todays post :frown:
Reply 3
Drat! The suspense is killing me...post doesn't reach my rural backwater until about 12.....just wish I knew...whatever the result is
I got my letter on Saturday...
Reply 5
worcester rung today, didn't get in there, but had offer from st.stephens house!!!! am scared to go there though, if anyone else has been accepted there PLS reply, or add my email its: [email protected], PLEASE!!
Reply 6
dinkymints
I got my letter on Saturday...

so u got ur letter... did u get in??
Reply 7
i got my letter on saturday but thats because it was one sheet and probably travelled through the post faster.lol. Maybe you guys havent heard yet because you have fat packages of information looming.
i got an offer on saturday :biggrin: a lot of people i met at the interview are still waiting though so DO NOT WORRY lol

xxx
Reply 9
bettybambam
worcester rung today, didn't get in there, but had offer from st.stephens house!!!! am scared to go there though, if anyone else has been accepted there PLS reply, or add my email its: [email protected], PLEASE!!

Heylo there! I've not had an offer from St Stephens House, however, I have had an offer from Greyfriars which is another PPH. On the whole, I think PPHs are given a lot of stick when they shouldn't be because not everyone is religious, not everyone reads their religious texts and they are friendly and just like normal Colleges. I wouldn't stress- just go out and celebrate! And read the post on Regent's Park- you'll find lots of friendly PPH people there :biggrin:
Got rejected this morning from worcester :frown:
In for earth science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well chuffed, though only a few of my friends have had replys so dnt worry it may take a few more days. also if ur borderline they may be waiting for people to refuse an offer before sending u one
bettybambam
so u got ur letter... did u get in??

Yup! :smile:
If it's any consolation for those who didn't get in, Worcester had more applicants than any other college this year. In music for example there were apparently 50 people for 4 places! They were so desparate for rooms this year to house applicants, they gave me a month's rent refund for clearing out for 2 weeks! (despite me being on a 9-month contract being a 3rd year and all)

Congratulations to whoever got in. :biggrin:
My msn is [email protected] if you would like to know more about Worcester. :smile:
sat41
Heylo there! I've not had an offer from St Stephens House, however, I have had an offer from Greyfriars which is another PPH. On the whole, I think PPHs are given a lot of stick when they shouldn't be because not everyone is religious, not everyone reads their religious texts and they are friendly and just like normal Colleges. I wouldn't stress- just go out and celebrate! And read the post on Regent's Park- you'll find lots of friendly PPH people there :biggrin:

so which pph are you going to go to then???????????????? wb x
Josephinetaylor1989
Got rejected this morning from worcester :frown:

hey josephine, did you apply for theology because I have a funny feeling I remember you, dnt worry i was rejected from worcester, had an offer from a pph, st.stephens, did u have an offer from a pph though?? x
Reply 16
bettybambam
so which pph are you going to go to then???????????????? wb x

Greyfriars. It's in Iffley Rd near to you in fact! :biggrin:
i'm in for physics!
loving the whole duckpond thing.
Reply 18
I got in for maths and computer science!!! Is is common for overseas students to get accepted without an interview? That's what happened to me. The tutors didn't even want a phone interview, which I thought was standard for overseas applicants. I was sure that meant no offer.
Well the international Maths&Comp guy got top first in the department this summer, might be why they think favourably of compsci internationals at Worcester. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending