The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

you'll be fine - you get all sorts of people at loughborough, no-one is ever out of place!
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Oh that's nice!!

I personally don't think Loughborough is that cold (the buildings block out a lot of the wind!) so get by in a hoody most of the time, but i've seen some people in tshirts, others in jumpers and coats!

-x-
Reply 3
£830 for a coat???
Reply 4
Yeah, that'll be fine. Libby's right though, it depends upon what sort of person you are, and how you cope with the weather.
You may find that you're better off with a heavy, warm waterproof thing for some of the wintery days, and a lighter showerproof thing for the rest of the year - but you'll figure it all out once you've experienced the Loughborough climate.
Reply 5
That coat is **** hot! Im not sure what im going to dress like at Loughborough, im really metrosexual (from london :P) but umm they might not get that up north lol.

http://www.grattan.co.uk/Web/main/productdisplay.asp?An=673&A=74S336%5FL&N=427+4294967118&Au=P%5FMasterItem&Nu=P%5FMasterItem&Ns=P%5FColour%7C0%7C%7CP%5FSize%7C0

I bought this 2 hours ago but now i want your one!
Ohh....I like that jacket!!
Reply 7
Original post by G&#949
Ohh....I like that jacket!!

Mine or his?
Ezekiel
Mine or his?

Actually...both!
Reply 9
Original post by G&#949
Actually...both!

:biggrin: Mine does not actually fit me atm, it will do by the time i start thats the only thing that will get me jogging.
Ezekiel
That coat is **** hot! Im not sure what im going to dress like at Loughborough, im really metrosexual (from london :P) but umm they might not get that up north lol.

http://www.grattan.co.uk/Web/main/productdisplay.asp?An=673&A=74S336%5FL&N=427+4294967118&Au=P%5FMasterItem&Nu=P%5FMasterItem&Ns=P%5FColour%7C0%7C%7CP%5FSize%7C0

I bought this 2 hours ago but now i want your one!

I got that Coat but in grey, not bring it though getting another one. and i like skyrider007 one.
Reply 11
Wow, and I thought that my coat was expensive :s-smilie:
When it was needed...I used my £200-ish River Island cream jacket...which reminds me..I need to give it in for a dry-clean..
Reply 13
Ezekiel
Mine or his?

The Ted Baker coat looks great! Check out **** and River Island, I think they may have the size you need.

**** = French Connection (I don't understand why it's not showing F C U K)
I take it (as a guess) that you got the coat from a market type place in thailand? :confused:
loughborough ent up north!
Reply 16
Whodareswins89
I take it (as a guess) that you got the coat from a market type place in thailand? :confused:

LoL, how insulting - but that is forgivable! I got the coat from a private sale (40% off!) at the Burberry store on Bond Street. I may come from Thailand but I do not support anything fakes!
skyrider007
LoL, how insulting - but that is forgivable! I got the coat from a private sale (40% off!) at the Burberry store on Bond Street. I may come from Thailand but I do not support anything fakes!

Sorry lol... was just shocked when i saw the price of the coat.. having been to thailand a lot i love shopping in the markets.. :ninja:
Reply 18
Romeo(love)
I got that Coat but in grey, not bring it though getting another one. and i like skyrider007 one.

Don't you dare come to Loughborough in that coat!
Reply 19
skyrider007
The Ted Baker coat looks great! Check out **** and River Island, I think they may have the size you need.

**** = French Connection (I don't understand why it's not showing F C U K)

:redface:! LOL

Latest