The Student Room Group

Are you in Crimbo Limbo?

It's the 27th December and it's that time of year when you can't remember what day it is, who you are and what is happening before New Years Eve. You think it's a Friday? Who knows.

Are you in this Crimbo Limbo, or is it just me? What are you up to in these weird days between Christmas and New Years?
I’m currently feeling like death laid in bed. I have no idea what time it is never mind day 😝
Definitely :lol:

But it's nice to actually have some days where I'm not doing a lot and can spend it just with my girlfriend and a few plans of seeing friends. I loved Christmas and boxing day but it was quite busy so I'm happy to have some down time :smile:
Not especially, Christmas was nice but am glad it's over mainly so I can get rid of my father for a few days
I’m sitting at home eating a sandwich. Had one day of leave left so used it today, back at work Monday.
Bored as ****. Was asked to look over the shared work email but there's nothing to respond to.

What day is it again?
Original post by StrawberryDreams
It's the 27th December and it's that time of year when you can't remember what day it is, who you are and what is happening before New Years Eve. You think it's a Friday? Who knows.

Are you in this Crimbo Limbo, or is it just me? What are you up to in these weird days between Christmas and New Years?

I have to go back to uni later this afternoon as I have work tomorrow, Monday and New Year’s Eve. Sunday I have to go food shopping and I’ll probably watch loads of Christmas tv/films on catchup 😂
Reply 7
just another day :dontknow:
Reply 8
Back in work so sadly no limbo for me :colonhash:
(edited 4 years ago)
Was incredibly social for many days on the trot so it's great to have some time to just chill and play vidya games.

I do have absolutely no clue what day of the week it is tho.
It’s Friday already?!

.. I should crack on with studying
Only reason I have any idea what day it is, is because it's my birthday tomorrow :biggrin:
Original post by DoNotMove
Only reason I have any idea what day it is, is because it's my birthday tomorrow :biggrin:

:birthday:
I had chrimbo limbp for about 3 days, but then the weekend came, and I realised I needed to be at work so had to check what day it was :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest