The Student Room Group

Instagram followers

So I haven’t had Instagram for 4 months now up until now when I reactivated my account to check something. And as soon as I downloaded it I noticed me checking out all of my followers and feeling sad that I don’t have more girl followers as such. I was following 100 people and had 105 followers. I noticed that a girl that I knew through one of my family friends unfollowed me and it made me feel sad and unworthy for some reason. Why do I feel this way and does it mean she doesn’t like me anymore or what does it mean??
Reply 1
Why do you think someone would stay a follower on an Instagram account that's not been active for 4 months? Maybe this girl got bored and decided to follow someone who was actually posting. She's someone you have a vague connection with, so if you are worrying about her and how many followers you have, it's time to get off social media and get some hobbies and meet people in real life, rather than seeking validation online.
(edited 4 years ago)
That's mean you was inactive on Instagram, so that you are unfollowed by her. don't worry about it. You may more follower like this girls you can try Zelnsta tool. You can find more real friend who love you. Thanks