Not me
me!!
Reply 6
Me but that isn't unusual.
Meeeee
Original post by Seyhi
Comment if you’re awake right now lmao, genuinely can’t sleep and it’s 1:32 am

Yes I am. But fortunately I’m not working tomorrow 👌🏼

Sometimes when I can’t sleep it’s because the room is hot. A cold room makes you sleep easier.
Reply 9
Hi :smile: very bad insomnia for years now :frown:
I am and idk why
Original post by harry3497
Yes I am. But fortunately I’m not working tomorrow 👌🏼

Sometimes when I can’t sleep it’s because the room is hot. A cold room makes you sleep easier.

Thanks for the advice, I’m gonna open up some windows now to see if it helps :smile:
Original post by Em.-.
Hi :smile: very bad insomnia for years now :frown:

I’m sorry to hear that. If you want to talk about it we can chat anytime!
Reply 13
Original post by śilvers
I’m sorry to hear that. If you want to talk about it we can chat anytime!

It’s not really something that is fixed by talking about it lol. I need to just work on my diet, stress levels and most importantly getting a into a fixed sleep time pattern 🙂
I am awake
Brain is too active and I have work tomorrow
Original post by Em.-.
It’s not really something that is fixed by talking about it lol. I need to just work on my diet, stress levels and most importantly getting a into a fixed sleep time pattern 🙂

I’m sorry if I offended you in any way. I didn’t really know what to say, but I had a friend who had insomnia as well and he told me that though talking about it doesn’t fix it, it relaxed him a little. Anyway, my offer still stands. :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by śilvers
I’m sorry if I offended you in any way. I didn’t really know what to say, but I had a friend who had insomnia as well and he told me that though talking about it doesn’t fix it, it relaxed him a little. Anyway, my offer still stands. :smile:

Omg no you didn’t offended me 😂 you were just being nice :smile: Have a nice.. morning. 😁
Yep and im supposed to be up in 3 hours for work :redface:
Original post by Em.-.
Omg no you didn’t offended me 😂 you were just being nice :smile: Have a nice.. morning. 😁

Lmao thank you! You too 😹
me

Quick Reply

Latest