The Student Room Group

Nuclear Graduate Programme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Pedr0
What was yours like? I have mine tomorrow, any tips or advice would be appreciated!

I had mine last week too, have you heard anything yet?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 21
Original post by lcc540
I had mine last week too, have you heard anything yet?

I haven't heard back yet no. I assume I haven't got it since they said successful candidates would hear back by end of the following week. :/
Original post by Pedr0
What was yours like? I have mine tomorrow, any tips or advice would be appreciated!

Hi there! Sorry, I only just saw your reply. My assessment centre was moved twice, due to technical difficulties. It finally went ahead a week ago and I received a phone call 3 hours later offering me a place. They made a decision so quickly as we had to reschedule so many times.

How did yours go? Which pathway did you apply for?
Reply 23
Original post by Pedr0

I haven't heard back yet no. I assume I haven't got it since they said successful candidates would hear back by end of the following week. :/

I also haven't heard, but I'm pretty sure they said everyone will receive feedback by 22nd :/
Reply 24
Has anyone applied for the business field at Sellafield? Do you have any tips for AC day?
Reply 25
Original post by BananaPeach
Hi there! Sorry, I only just saw your reply. My assessment centre was moved twice, due to technical difficulties. It finally went ahead a week ago and I received a phone call 3 hours later offering me a place. They made a decision so quickly as we had to reschedule so many times.

How did yours go? Which pathway did you apply for?

Hey, I'm back on this thread as (after a month of radio silence) I actually got offered a place via email! I thought I did pretty well on the assessment centre so I was kind of disappointed when I didn't get a phone call hahah
I applied for Architecture, how about you?
Reply 26
Original post by Pedr0
Hey, I'm back on this thread as (after a month of radio silence) I actually got offered a place via email! I thought I did pretty well on the assessment centre so I was kind of disappointed when I didn't get a phone call hahah

Hi, that's great news well done! Was it a month after the assessment centre they emailed you with the offer? Just I had an assessment centre last week and wondering how long it could take.
Original post by Pedr0

Well done! I'm part of the Environmental Advisor cohort. I think they hired 3 or 4 of us. I'm sure we will meet at one of the events they organise for the new intake :smile:
Original post by aaronc101
Hi, that's great news well done! Was it a month after the assessment centre they emailed you with the offer? Just I had an assessment centre last week and wondering how long it could take.

They originally said it would take at least a week. But they had moved my assessment centre twice, so in our case they actually phoned the same day. I always make a point of asking during the interview 🙈
Reply 29
Original post by aaronc101

Thanks man and yeah - I had my assessment centre on the 12th of December and got the email offer yesterday. This was even after they said specifically during mine that they'd contact successful candidates by phone the week after and no later hahah
So don't stress too much if you haven't heard back yet or haven't had a verbal offer

edit: my AC wasn't delayed or anything like BananaPeach's btw, went ahead on the day it was originally scheduled for
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Pedr0
Thanks man and yeah - I had my assessment centre on the 12th of December and got the email offer yesterday. This was even after they said specifically during mine that they'd contact successful candidates by phone the week after and no later hahah
So don't stress too much if you haven't heard back yet or haven't had a verbal offer

edit: my AC wasn't delayed or anything like BananaPeach's btw, went ahead on the day it was originally scheduled for

Ah right thanks for the reassurance, just got my offer today so hopefully see yous at the graduate events.
Reply 31
@BananaPeach @aaronc101 have either of you heard back from occupational health or security yet? i did the credas id check about a week ago - assumed i might get a confirmation or followup soon after, but no word since then. (or does no news = good news?)
Original post by Jkal41537
can anyone help? my assessment centre for nucleargraduates is closing in, and i don't feel properly prepared
hi what did you do during the assessment centre for nucleargraduates?
Reply 33
Anyone heard back since the march event?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by hm1551
Anyone heard back since the march event?

They called on Monday to say that we would know if we passed within 10 days
Original post by Ihatemylifebleh

Yep, I got this phone call too. Still yet to hear.
Original post by Ihatemylifebleh

They called me last Friday (15th March), but I was unable to answer, and on calling them back they said they would call me back, but they still haven't. Can't tell if I've been rejected/they called last week by accident.
Original post by Haiesharry
Yep, I got this phone call too. Still yet to hear.

Did they tell you that'd they notify within 10 days of their call (on Monday), or within ten days of the event? Because if it's the latter, I've definitely missed the boat lol
Original post by SmashThatMFLike
Did they tell you that'd they notify within 10 days of their call (on Monday), or within ten days of the event? Because if it's the latter, I've definitely missed the boat lol

Within 10 days of the call
Original post by SmashThatMFLike
They called me last Friday (15th March), but I was unable to answer, and on calling them back they said they would call me back, but they still haven't. Can't tell if I've been rejected/they called last week by accident.

I assume that was the call to let you know that the they would call you in 10 days to let you know the outcome. Or yeah maybe it was an accident.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending