The Student Room Group

Nuclear Graduate Programme

Scroll to see replies

Any of you heard back yet? Curious if they're really going to leave this until the very last day
Original post by SmashThatMFLike
Any of you heard back yet? Curious if they're really going to leave this until the very last day

I've still not heard back. Was hoping to hear back today but alas, nothing
Original post by Haiesharry
I've still not heard back. Was hoping to hear back today but alas, nothing

I haven’t heard back either, bit miffed
I've not heard anything either since the call last week. Tbh these things always seem to take longer than anticipated so I wouldn't be surprised if we're waiting till at least Friday
Original post by Sammy512
I've not heard anything either since the call last week. Tbh these things always seem to take longer than anticipated so I wouldn't be surprised if we're waiting till at least Friday

Apparently they’ve started calling back now. Heard this from a friend, fingers crossed we all get one too!
Reply 45
Original post by Ihatemylifebleh
Apparently they’ve started calling back now. Heard this from a friend, fingers crossed we all get one too!

Do you know how many graduates they are looking to hire? I believe in 2022, when they first started the programme, they hired about 60 grads. Wonder if that has increased.
Original post by iFeyn
Do you know how many graduates they are looking to hire? I believe in 2022, when they first started the programme, they hired about 60 grads. Wonder if that has increased.

I've heard varying numbers, somebody at the event told me they're taking on about 150 total this year. It may depend on the sponsor, for example I think the ONR rep said they're personally sponsoring 13 (or 30? i can't remember)
Reply 47

Hey, were they offered or rejected?
Original post by hm1551

i think it’s just another update? i’m not sure though i missed my call
Original post by pepper12
i think it’s just another update? i’m not sure though i missed my call

Nah I think they'll be giving us the outcome.
Reply 50
Original post by Sammy512
I've heard varying numbers, somebody at the event told me they're taking on about 150 total this year. It may depend on the sponsor, for example I think the ONR rep said they're personally sponsoring 13 (or 30? i can't remember)

Wow, that's a lot. Gives me more hope lol
Original post by iFeyn
Wow, that's a lot. Gives me more hope lol

Same. Hoping it's much closer to this number, because there were far more people than I'd initially anticipated at the assessment centre
Been lurking this thread for my sister, she got an offer today. Not just an update.
does anyone know if rejections are via phone call as well?
Reply 54
Original post by totalstraggler
Been lurking this thread for my sister, she got an offer today. Not just an update.

For what sector?
Original post by hm1551

They kind of got an offer. Her discipline is ONR sponsored, and they said they wanted to discuss the role a bit more and asked her to choose a time slot.
Original post by mr5656
For what sector?

Project Management
They kind of got an offer. Her discipline is ONR sponsored, and they said they wanted to discuss the role a bit more and asked her to choose a time slot.

Ooh right that's odd. Mine is also ONR sponsored, haven't had an offer or anything yet but fingers crossed they'll call tomorrow. Congrats to your friend! Did they say what/when they wanted to discuss?
Did anybody else apply for the Technical/Science & Engineering pathway?
Original post by SmashThatMFLike
Did anybody else apply for the Technical/Science & Engineering pathway?

I did, not heard anything yet though have you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending