The Student Room Group

Imat exam preperation,general culture

I took the Imat exam in 2021 and came 121st in the world currently I am studying in milano unimi.I am selling the document I used for general culture written personally by my italian professeur back in the day for sale just for 15€.İt is in total 73 full pages of texts containing topics of;history,art,literature and everything you need to know for questions about italy.If you are interested dm me
Original post by Mohawk073
I took the Imat exam in 2021 and came 121st in the world currently I am studying in milano unimi.I am selling the document I used for general culture written personally by my italian professeur back in the day for sale just for 15€.İt is in total 73 full pages of texts containing topics of;history,art,literature and everything you need to know for questions about italy.If you are interested dm me

Hi, I would like to buy your notes
Original post by Mohawk073

Hii I’m a first year med student at humanitas, here’s my insta: giulia.martinelli and email: [email protected] , please dont hesitate to contact me for insights abt the uni 🙂 I also created a google drive containing resources for the HUMAT, IMAT, HPAT and IMD exams, just text me and I’ll send the link

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending