The Student Room Group

French revision

I have my French mock in 2 weeks and I am unsure and unmotivated to revise, does anybody have any tips or useful resources that could help me?

thanks for your help 😊
Reply 1
Hey!
Are you doing GCSE or A level/IB? Is it something that you just have to get done, or something that you are looking to continue in the future, as a degree say?
I do Standard Level French as part of my IB in Year 13 so may be able to give some tips
Reply 2
Hi,
I'm doing it for A level, any tips would be great. Sorry for the late response.
Original post by Greg.F
Hey!
Are you doing GCSE or A level/IB? Is it something that you just have to get done, or something that you are looking to continue in the future, as a degree say?
I do Standard Level French as part of my IB in Year 13 so may be able to give some tips
Original post by elianebeck
I have my French mock in 2 weeks and I am unsure and unmotivated to revise, does anybody have any tips or useful resources that could help me?

thanks for your help 😊

Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling motivated to revise your French. French is an amazing language and it will open so many doors to you in the future. Think of it this way; by being fluent in another language, you will have double the opportunities of other people who can only speak one language. I had a brilliant French teacher, and if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have gone on to study French at university and to spend a year in France, which was amazing, and then as an adult, I went on to obtain the DALF C1 certificate and am now tutoring GCSE French! I hope that your teacher will be able to help motivate you :smile:
Reply 4
Thank you for the advice,
I actually live in France but go to an international school and speak it somewhat fluently its just that my grammar and comprehension is not the best. I've tried to do past papers for my AS exam in a few weeks but I can never finish them.
thank you :smile:
Original post by flissyau
Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling motivated to revise your French. French is an amazing language and it will open so many doors to you in the future. Think of it this way; by being fluent in another language, you will have double the opportunities of other people who can only speak one language. I had a brilliant French teacher, and if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have gone on to study French at university and to spend a year in France, which was amazing, and then as an adult, I went on to obtain the DALF C1 certificate and am now tutoring GCSE French! I hope that your teacher will be able to help motivate you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending