The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath freshers events

are any of these freshers wristbands worth it? I got the icebreaker cause it seemed like loads were getting it but now people are talking about the su wristbands (nearly £70?!). Are any of them worth it? If so, which one should I get? If I don't get the SU wristband, can I still go to individual events and pay for entry there just for the night? Are there any perks to the wristband? Sorry for asking loads of questions haha its just I don't want to spend that much money on something I'm not going to go to.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
are any of these freshers wristbands worth it? I got the icebreaker cause it seemed like loads were getting it but now people are talking about the su wristbands (nearly £70?!). Are any of them worth it? If so, which one should I get? If I don't get the SU wristband, can I still go to individual events and pay for entry there just for the night? Are there any perks to the wristband? Sorry for asking loads of questions haha its just I don't want to spend that much money on something I'm not going to go to.

^^^^^
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

boost
Dont get wristbands they aren’t worth it, if you’re talking about uni gcs on whatsapp or facebook people are paid to pose as students to get people to buy them- a lot of them are scams. Even so if they aren’t scams if you want to go out and make friends with flatmates etc. and they dont have a wristband and go somewhere else you’ll most likely want to go with them instead, wasting money on the wristband. Also it’s generally cheaper just to get individual tickets as you might not want to go out every night and you might want to go other places.

I hope this helps but generally people usually regret getting them in the end.

Quick Reply

Latest