The Student Room Group

RSM graduate scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by adithya_183
When did you receive the Assessment Centre date invite if I may ask?

21st September.
I received an invite to AC on Sept 18 but still haven't received a date
To people who have given their AC, when did you guys receive the MS Teams link? Mine is tomorrow and I haven't received any links with regards to it.
Edit: Nvm, I emailed them asking and got to know that they have rescheduled it due to assessor availability.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 63
Has anyone received an assessment centre date for the deal services graduate program yet?
Reply 64
Hi guys, I applied into audit Jan intake, does anyone have an update on assessment centre dates email / confirmation?
Reply 65
Original post by Chidinma123
Yes I’m and I got invitation over a month ago

When was it and how long before the date of AC did they notify you?
They haven’t given me a date for AC I have just only gotten invitation which I got at the beginning of September but I emailed them and they said they are still booking people in and when they book me in they would let me know

Original post by Mkhnas
When was it and how long before the date of AC did they notify you?
Anyone got a RX AC invite for August Start?
Original post by RoadmanSachs
Anyone got a RX AC invite for August Start?

Nah, I’m still waiting to hear back from my JS that’s been over two weeks. How long did it take for you to hear back from it?
Original post by BaileyLeeR
Nah, I’m still waiting to hear back from my JS that’s been over two weeks. How long did it take for you to hear back from it?

Oh no I haven’t heard back either after JS, and it’s been over two weeks - just checking if anyone else has
Reply 70
Original post by ItsAdiXoxo
To people who have given their AC, when did you guys receive the MS Teams link? Mine is tomorrow and I haven't received any links with regards to it.
Edit: Nvm, I emailed them asking and got to know that they have rescheduled it due to assessor availability.

Oh nooo.
Did they at least give you another date?

Is yours Jan intake as well?
Oh no I haven’t heard back either after JS, and it’s been over two weeks - just checking if anyone else has

mine is august start too and it’s been nearly 3 weeks since I got AC invite, but no date so far
Original post by Mkhnas
Oh nooo.
Did they at least give you another date?

Is yours Jan intake as well?

Hey! Yes I did get another date but it’s after an entire month…. And yeah i have applied for Jan intake as well London office. You should email the early careers team tbh. They’ve been really quick to respond. At least in my experience.
Original post by arydodger556
mine is august start too and it’s been nearly 3 weeks since I got AC invite, but no date so far

How long after your js did you get the invite? And which location is it?
Reply 74
I also applied for London Office Jan intake.
I will attempt to follow up and see what they have to say.
Thank you for responding.
How long after your js did you get the invite? And which location is it?

I got the invite like a day after immediately, like 2 weeks later they came back saying whether I wanted to choose corporate tax or personalised client services, I replied back to them immediately and haven’t gotten an email since, this is for Bristol btw for august
Reply 76
Original post by ItsAdiXoxo
Hey! Yes I did get another date but it’s after an entire month…. And yeah i have applied for Jan intake as well London office. You should email the early careers team tbh. They’ve been really quick to respond. At least in my experience.

What email did you use to contact them.
I had a technical issue and I tried to reach out on Monday and Tuesday using the email addresses they provided but they haven’t responded since.
Reply 77
I got the invite like a day after immediately, like 2 weeks later they came back saying whether I wanted to choose corporate tax or personalised client services, I replied back to them immediately and haven’t gotten an email since, this is for Bristol btw for august

Had the same, I wouldn’t be too worried to be honest we applied fairly early

I called their office and they told me that they're currently getting thru ACs for Jan Intake and that Aug Intake candidates will hear back soon
Reply 79
Original post by adithya_183
Are anyone else waiting for AC date email for January Tax in London?

Is this for the corporate Tax role Jan intake? Cos i got an AC coming up on 25th of october, but i just checked their website they removed if from their job listings😢

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending