The Student Room Group

GSK Future Leaders Program 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by mayoradesina
Hi, Have you completed the HackerRank assessment? If yes, Have you receive any feedback from them... My portal is showing "recruiter review"... Please lemme know

Yes, I've done it. No, I haven't gotten any feedback. Mine shows the same message.
Original post by vapor12
Yes, I've done it. No, I haven't gotten any feedback. Mine shows the same message.

okay, Are you in the UK, or us....
Reply 42
okay, Are you in the UK, or us....

I applied for the UK position :-)
Original post by vapor12

My portal still says I haven't done the Job Simulation, but I have and completed the HackerRank too. Should I be worried? I received confirmations for both..
Reply 44
Original post by talha04
Hi, I would love some hints.

Original post by Olaoluade
Please, can you share specifics?

It’s only worth sharing if you reach that stage lmk if you do
Original post by Proxenus
It’s only worth sharing if you reach that stage lmk if you do

Hi,
Some of us here are waiting for AC, so any insight shared will be greatly valued... Thanks
Reply 46
Hi,
Some of us here are waiting for AC, so any insight shared will be greatly valued... Thanks

Nah, I get their point. There's no point getting hints if we haven't even gotten the AC invitation yet. It's just a waste of time and effort for both parties imo. Just sit tight and wait for the call from GSK, and if you do get invited to AC, Proxenus says they're more than willing to share hints which is very nice of them.
Reply 47
I got my rejection email this morning. I hope you guys make it to the ac. Good luck!
Reply 48
Got invited to the AC
Reply 49
Original post by MannyBoy
Got invited to the AC

Hey congrats! Which scheme did you apply to?
Reply 50
Original post by vapor12
Hey congrats! Which scheme did you apply to?

Thank you. Mechanical Engineering
Got invited to the AC

Nice, well done! When is your AC for?
Original post by username4411720
I didn’t even know there was a webinar about it haha. I got the rejection email yesterday or so 😅 Just gotta move on to more applications 😊 Good luck to you!

Sorry to hear that! I am curious though, as to what stage you were at before receiving a rejection email? Thanks in advance!
Original post by BirdSeed123

Hi @BirdSeed123 my account is new so I cant respond to your pm. But yes, I did apply for biostats flp! did you apply for UK or US?
Reply 54

Thank you! It's for the 23rd of this month.
Reply 55
Thank you! It's for the 23rd of this month.

All the best for it! I noticed you posted on Sunday that you got the invite - did they send the email through on Sunday itself?
Reply 56
Original post by vapor12
All the best for it! I noticed you posted on Sunday that you got the invite - did they send the email through on Sunday itself?

Oh not at all. So they sent the email on Friday.
Original post by future-biostat
Hi @BirdSeed123 my account is new so I cant respond to your pm. But yes, I did apply for biostats flp! did you apply for UK or US?

I applied for Biostats too, in the UK! What about you? :smile:
I applied for Biostats too, in the UK! What about you? :smile:

Yea same! have you completed the hackerrank test? and if so, have you received any follow up afterwards? I still cant pm you. Maybe we can like whatsapp or snapchat each other or something idk
Has anyone done AC for GSK Commercial future leaders program?? Mine's on 27th and any tips would be appreciated as this is my first AC!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending