The Student Room Group

GSK Future Leaders Program 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by anushkathakurr
Has anyone done AC for GSK Commercial future leaders program?? Mine's on 27th and any tips would be appreciated as this is my first AC!

Congrats on getting an AC invite! Did your email come through today?
Original post by vapor12
Congrats on getting an AC invite! Did your email come through today?

nope! got it on friday
Reply 62
Original post by Jaz0602
Has anyone received an update r.e. the data science programme

Nope, haven't heard anything. You?
Original post by future-biostat
Yea same! have you completed the hackerrank test? and if so, have you received any follow up afterwards? I still cant pm you. Maybe we can like whatsapp or snapchat each other or something idk

Yep, I completed it over a week ago, so far I have only received acknowledgement of completion emails and an email saying my application is under recruiter review. How about you?
And yeah, sure! If you can still see what I send you, I can pm you my snapchat?
Original post by MannyBoy
Thank you! It's for the 23rd of this month.

Amazing, well good luck!
Did you have to do a HackerRank? How long did you take to hear back from them after your last test?
Reply 65
Has anyone heard back for communication and government affairs, I am still under review and waiting 😅
Reply 66
Original post by BirdSeed123
Amazing, well good luck!
Did you have to do a HackerRank? How long did you take to hear back from them after your last test?

Hi. So i applied to one of the engineering schemes and didn't have to do that.
Reply 67
Has anyone done AC for GSK Commercial future leaders program?? Mine's on 27th and any tips would be appreciated as this is my first AC!

i did it last year
Reply 68
Has anyone heard back from the chemical engineering programme? still under assessment..
Reply 69
Has anyone got their offer yet? I did mine AC on last 21st and have not heard back yet. Bit worry to be honest
Original post by Annathi
Has anyone got their offer yet? I did mine AC on last 21st and have not heard back yet. Bit worry to be honest

21st nov or oct??
which role btw?? i have my AC on 27th for commercial management
Reply 71
21st nov or oct??
which role btw?? i have my AC on 27th for commercial management

21st nov so it's like the other day. I applied for Finance
Original post by Annathi
21st nov so it's like the other day. I applied for Finance

it’s just been 2 days i wouldn’t worry too much!
did they tell you when they’re gonna get back to you?
Reply 73
hey everyone, I've received an invite for an AC. does anyone have any tips on how to prep? It's my first one so quite nervous!!
Original post by Jaz0602
hey everyone, I've received an invite for an AC. does anyone have any tips on how to prep? It's my first one so quite nervous!!

same here! mine’s on monday and any tips would be appreciated
Reply 75
For the AC I think there might be a group exercise, role play exercise and a written exercise with a presentation depending on the programme you applied for. To prep for these, I recommend practicing mock exercises for these with friends/family and see how you do and use their feedback to work on areas like communication, teamworking and leadership.

During the AC, make sure to contribute to discussions and build on other's ideas. Try find solutions that help everyone and dont forget to keep track of the time to make sure you don't run out of time. Hope this helps!
Reply 76
Original post by Jaz0602

Hi, all the best for your AC! which programme is this for?
Reply 77
I completed the GSK Finance graduate program on October 16th, is there anyone who did the same program and received any further updates to AC?
Reply 78
Original post by whizdum
I completed the GSK Finance graduate program on October 16th, is there anyone who did the same program and received any further updates to AC?

I completed mine on October 18th, still waiting.
How long did you guys have to wait between your last online test and getting an AC invite?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending