The Student Room Group

Mazars 2024 graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mizzy1999
I had mine last week and heard back 2 days later with an offer. Maybe send them an email and see what they say:smile:
Hope it goes well.

What role did you apply for? What was asked at the assessment centre?
Reply 21
Congratulations!!

I did and they've not replied :frown:

what role did you apply for and what location if you don't mind me asking?
I had mine last week and heard back 2 days later with an offer. Maybe send them an email and see what they say:smile:
Hope it goes well.
(edited 6 months ago)
Has anyone here applied for Tax? i was looking to apply for tax however their jobs dont look like theyve gone live yet ?
Reply 23
Hope it goes well.

Congrats! what service and intake, and what office?
Reply 24
Original post by jajenenwnaan
by the way how many people attend the ac?

there was 12 of us
Original post by Im M
there was 12 of us

Did you retake the online test?
Reply 26
is it safe to say if you haven't heard back after 3 weeks of waiting for an ac date you are no longer considered for the position and they won't offer you an ac date? I'm really confused because I applied mid to end September and completed the telephone interview at the start of October. should i call or email them?

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 27
Original post by uchennafiverr
Did you retake the online test?

Yeah we did, it was the same as the one in the earlier stage but different qs. Pretty much just testing if you got that original score based on your own merit and not depending on someone else.
Reply 28
is it safe to say if you haven't heard back after 3 weeks of waiting for an ac date you are no longer considered for the position and they won't offer you an ac date? I'm really confused because I applied mid to end September and completed the telephone interview at the start of October. should i call or email them?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wouldn't hurt to email them and ask
Reply 29
Original post by Im M
Wouldn't hurt to email them and ask

I’ve emailed them and they said they’re still organising ac dates. Is that a sign?
Reply 30
I’ve emailed them and they said they’re still organising ac dates. Is that a sign?

Probably a good sign as they're still recruiting, judging from their email response to you
Reply 31
IMG_3896.jpeg
This is a good sign that they’re still conducting ac’s for my role right ?
Reply 32
IMG_3896.jpeg
This is a good sign that they’re still conducting ac’s for my role right ?

I applied for risk consulting in Manchester, and got put on the shortlist for assessment centre list way back (26 Sept!). I emailed them last week asking for an update and got the same reply as you.

I assume it may just still be too early for them to be doing assessment centres, as I know a lot of grad scheme companies do them around the Dec-Feb period, so ig we'll just hear back in due course.
Reply 33
Guys anyone who does AC did you also struggle with the presentation and how did you organise it
Original post by ma937
Guys anyone who does AC did you also struggle with the presentation and how did you organise it

ya i have the same question ^^
Reply 35
Original post by ma937

Have you already completed the assessment centre? If not, pick a topic that is relevant to the industry that you are applying to, read annual reports to collate the information and read the news. This helped me a lot and the interviewer was impressed.
Have you already completed the assessment centre? If not, pick a topic that is relevant to the industry that you are applying to, read annual reports to collate the information and read the news. This helped me a lot and the interviewer was impressed.

hi i just DM’d you
Reply 37

Oh no I did something that intresting but not directly related to my industry would that put me at a disadvantage?
Reply 38
Hey guys. How long did people have to wait for ac dates? I’ve been shortlisted since 4th Oct for risk consulting London but still no ac date and last time I emailed them a few weeks ago they said they’re still organising ac dates.
Anyone in the same position ?
Hey guys. How long did people have to wait for ac dates? I’ve been shortlisted since 4th Oct for risk consulting London but still no ac date and last time I emailed them a few weeks ago they said they’re still organising ac dates.
Anyone in the same position ?

Hey! How long did it take them to arrange the phone/teams interview? I got an email regarding that a week ago but haven't heard anything since.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending