The Student Room Group

jaguar land rover graduate scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yeeterbone900
Did you apply for future propulsion systems. I heard that they can give you an offer for a different job. If they think you suit it more
Yeah I applied for future propulsion systems, not sure about offering a different role, could possibly email the recruitment team to clarify?
Reply 81
Original post by anom.econ
hey anyone applied to the JLR scheme? if so what scheme and how is your application going?
Hey! I haven’t applied for the graduate scheme but I’ve applied to the Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship as it was more down the line of what I wanted to do. I’ve made it to the AC so far and was just wondering does anyone know if there’s anything in place at JLR that can help with funding travel to and from JLR. I live around 30 miles away from Coventry and was wondering if there’s anything in place such as a fuel card or bursary that can help fund petrol funds as doing 60 miles per day is going to cost me a lot in fuel 😂, thanks!
Original post by CianR
Hey! I haven’t applied for the graduate scheme but I’ve applied to the Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship as it was more down the line of what I wanted to do. I’ve made it to the AC so far and was just wondering does anyone know if there’s anything in place at JLR that can help with funding travel to and from JLR. I live around 30 miles away from Coventry and was wondering if there’s anything in place such as a fuel card or bursary that can help fund petrol funds as doing 60 miles per day is going to cost me a lot in fuel 😂, thanks!

I got an offer for grad scheme and it didn't mention anything about travel costs 🥲
Reply 83
Original post by fiehfdjds
I got an offer for grad scheme and it didn't mention anything about travel costs 🥲
I might ask at my AC and I’ll let you know if there is anything in place, thankyou for your fast reply though!
Heyy, any news on whether JLR provides reimbursement for travelling to work? I’ll be living in cov and spending almost 5-10£ a day to travel to and from work which does not sound very appealing, I do not own a car.

Also, is anyone in contact with internationals who were accepted on the graduate scheme? I am an international student in the uk joining software graduate program, and I was told by JLR that they do sponsor visas for some graduate schemes (software, electrical and design only iirc). I’ll have a 2 year graduate visa when I graduate from uni this September, but I’d rather have a 3/5 year skilled worker visa, any information on that?
Original post by vidyeeeet
Heyy, any news on whether JLR provides reimbursement for travelling to work? I’ll be living in cov and spending almost 5-10£ a day to travel to and from work which does not sound very appealing, I do not own a car.
Also, is anyone in contact with internationals who were accepted on the graduate scheme? I am an international student in the uk joining software graduate program, and I was told by JLR that they do sponsor visas for some graduate schemes (software, electrical and design only iirc). I’ll have a 2 year graduate visa when I graduate from uni this September, but I’d rather have a 3/5 year skilled worker visa, any information on that?

Without going through contracts and other documents, I highly doubt they offer that as it's not really standard practise for most companies outside of commuter cities.
Reply 86
Hi guys,
I've got my AC tomorrow and I've saw a lot of people talking about a powerpoint presentation. It doesn't say anything about making one so I was just wondering if this was only the case for if you've applied for the Level 6 Degree apprenticeship? I've applied for the Level 4 Higher so i'm not too sure whether to create a powerpoint or not. Thanks!
Original post by ciannn
Hi guys,
I've got my AC tomorrow and I've saw a lot of people talking about a powerpoint presentation. It doesn't say anything about making one so I was just wondering if this was only the case for if you've applied for the Level 6 Degree apprenticeship? I've applied for the Level 4 Higher so i'm not too sure whether to create a powerpoint or not. Thanks!

Presentation is for graduate schemes
Original post by ciannn
Hi guys,

Double-check your email for any mention of doing a PP. If they don't ask for it no worries. You can also ask the recruiter for confirmation of doing a PP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending