The Student Room Group

Bank of England Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ri07

congrats! i've got one for supervision!

Congratulations! I’ve got mine for supervision as well. Is it on the 15th for you?
Reply 21
I've got the AC invite for technology on the 11th. Can anyone who applied for Technology grad confirm if there was a VI after the SJT? Was it automated or it took some time after completing the assessment to get it? Was the SJT on Korn Ferry? I applied in September so don't really remember anything now.

The funny thing is that they rejected me after the SJT (received an email in late November after completing it in late September) and now I've been invited to an AC.....? Even if the rejection might have been a mistake I never did a Video Interview (that I remember of; unless I did it along with the assessment itself cuz I was submitting multiple assessments at that time)
Reply 22
I realise now that theere was a VI for technology grad as well and it was not automated as @grad2425 applied to the same position.
but can someone still confirm whether we got the assessment feedback report and if it was by Korn Ferry.....
Reply 23
Original post by ahdrt
I realise now that theere was a VI for technology grad as well and it was not automated as @grad2425 applied to the same position.
but can someone still confirm whether we got the assessment feedback report and if it was by Korn Ferry.....

Yeah mine is on the 10th Jan for tech. I did a VI after the SJT. I'm not sure what you mean by Korn Ferry??
Reply 24
Original post by ahdrt
I've got the AC invite for technology on the 11th. Can anyone who applied for Technology grad confirm if there was a VI after the SJT? Was it automated or it took some time after completing the assessment to get it? Was the SJT on Korn Ferry? I applied in September so don't really remember anything now.

The funny thing is that they rejected me after the SJT (received an email in late November after completing it in late September) and now I've been invited to an AC.....? Even if the rejection might have been a mistake I never did a Video Interview (that I remember of; unless I did it along with the assessment itself cuz I was submitting multiple assessments at that time)

I would definitely email/call them to confirm if I were you
Reply 25
Korn Ferry is an assessment provider like SHL etc....yeah i've mailed them to confirm what happened.
Reply 26
did you get a feedback report after completing the assessments? and you can check who the assessment provider was as it would be mentioned on the page where you submitted them, or the URL to the assessment.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 27
Has anyone heard back from the Video Interview (Operations)?
Reply 28
Original post by ahdrt
did you get a feedback report after completing the assessments? and you can check who the assessment provider was as it would be mentioned on the page where you submitted them, or the URL to the assessment.

It was by Tazio - never heard of Korn Ferry
Reply 29
Original post by Cdhuule60

Have you heard for operations?
Original post by Cdhuule60

i haven’t but i know a couple of people who got offered AC
Reply 31
Original post by OOOLLA
Have you heard for operations?

Nope, it’s only been 4 days since the VI but I have a feeling this silence is not good :/
Reply 32
Original post by anushkathakurr
i haven’t but i know a couple of people who got offered AC

How soon after the VI did they get offered the AC?
everyone who hasn’t heard back after video interview, what does your portal say??
Reply 34
Original post by anushkathakurr
everyone who hasn’t heard back after video interview, what does your portal say??

Submission status says “online test - passed”
Reply 35
Has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 36
to those that have received a response so far, when is your AC and what stream?
Reply 37
Original post by ri07
to those that have received a response so far, when is your AC and what stream?

10th Jan for Tech :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by grad2425
10th Jan for Tech :smile:

Have you received your meeting links for the AC?
Reply 39
Original post by Amy_Grad
Have you received your meeting links for the AC?

Yes, one is for a short networking event, one for interview and one for gd

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending