The Student Room Group

DWS Group Graduate P.A.C.E

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by jc234
No UK. Had the email saying I had been successful and it says so on the login, but when I go to book a slot says none available. Emailed and said that they are waiting for availability
at this rate they'll be doing the ACs in May :curious:
Reply 41
Original post by bob123212
Has anyone heard back from DWS Group for the graduate roles ?
I have an AC next week. Does anyone have any advice?
Original post by bc2024
I have an AC next week. Does anyone have any advice?
What position and is it UK based?
Reply 43
Original post by Georgepool223
What position and is it UK based?
It’s the CFO division and US based
Reply 44
Original post by byblis
at this rate they'll be doing the ACs in May :curious:
Yep haven’t heard anything for 3 weeks and still won’t let me book
Did you guys complete just the video interview or did you guys also do the inductive reasoning and numerical test as well? Is it necessary to do those extra tests?
Original post by ozzie791
Did you guys complete just the video interview or did you guys also do the inductive reasoning and numerical test as well? Is it necessary to do those extra tests?
Yh I did both of the tests and the VI did you only submit VI ?
Original post by Bob24785
Yh I did both of the tests and the VI did you only submit VI ?
Yes because I thought it said in the email that the other tests weren’t necessary. will it harm me if I don’t complete the other tests?
Original post by ozzie791
Yes because I thought it said in the email that the other tests weren’t necessary. will it harm me if I don’t complete the other tests?
They would probably want you to do the tests in my email they said if you don’t complete tests by deadline they won’t take my application further, what role did you apply for ?
They would probably want you to do the tests in my email they said if you don’t complete tests by deadline they won’t take my application further, what role did you apply for ?
Traditional investments (US)
Reply 50
Has anyone who completed an AC heard back and received a verbal offer and/or offer letter?
Reply 51
How long does it take to hear back from them after completing the video interview and the numerical and logic test?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by 55Raisa
How long does it take to hear back from them after completing the video interview and the numerical and logic test?

Still haven’t heard anything back was this UK ?
Reply 53
Still haven’t heard anything back was this UK ?

Yes in the UK. it been around 2 weeks now and still haven't heard anything
Original post by sr7364
Has anyone who completed an AC heard back and received a verbal offer and/or offer letter?

No news yet
Anyone heard anything about traditional/alternatives in the UK yet? I asked for an update and they said they have no updates at the moment
Original post by georgepool22
Anyone heard anything about traditional/alternatives in the UK yet? I asked for an update and they said they have no updates at the moment

Was it after AC?How long have you waited for an update?
Original post by Juanyang2023
Was it after AC?How long have you waited for an update?

No waiting after tests. I emailed them and they just said there is no update
Original post by georgepool22

Nope nothing at all did they give you a timeframe of when we will hear back ?
Also does anyone know whether they have ran the PACE program UK before. Looked on LinkedIn haven’t seen any pervious graduates who have done it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending