The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University Park townhouse accommodation

I've been looking at accommodation for Nottingham for this September as i'm aware applications open soon but can't seem to find many details on University Park townhouse self catered accommodation. From what i've saw there's townhouse accommodation in Cripps, Sherwood and Lincoln. Has anyone got any opinions or experiences on what it's like ? I'm looking for cheap, very social, self catered accommodation & as close to University park campus as possible !
Cripps, Sherwood and Lincoln are all catered halls. The only accomodation on campus is catered, but for self catering Dagfa house and Broadgate park are near to University Park entrance.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
Cripps, Sherwood and Lincoln are all catered halls. The only accomodation on campus is catered, but for self catering Dagfa house and Broadgate park are near to University Park entrance.

Says on their website and accommodation page they've provided that there's self catered town houses beside the catered halls. Here is the link to their website where it says it here https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/accommodation/options/university-park-townhouses
(edited 4 weeks ago)
My daughter also wants sociable, cheap and self catered and needs to get to Jubilee Campus easily so would be really interested if anyone can advise on Cripps townhouses too. Not a lot of detail on the website.
Reply 4
Original post by borderc0llie
Says on their website and accommodation page they've provided that there's self catered town houses beside the catered halls. Here is the link to their website where it says it here https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/accommodation/options/university-park-townhouses

Oh these must be brand new then for this year as that wasn't an option last year. (Current 1st year)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending