The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OMG, I think I'm blind now.
rosalyn18
BIG UP TO ALL MY GHANAIAN CREW ON THE STUDENT ROOM!

GO GHANA - my country!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PENTSIL MAY HAVE WAVED THE ISRAILE FLAG BUT HE APOLOGISED PUBLICLT TO GHANAIANS AROUND DA WORLD WHO WERE OFFENDED - LETS JUST FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE - WE BEAT THE SECOND BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD AND SCORED NOT 1 BUT 2 GOALS AGAINST PETER CHEZ (THE BEST GOALIE IN DA WORLD) - YES IT WAS STUPID OF HIM TO WAVE THE FLAG BUT RREMEMBER HE 'S REPRESENTING GHANA IN DA WORLD CUP NOT ISRAEL .

WE ALSO SCORED DA FASTEST GOAL SO FAR IN DA WORLD CUP AND ARE THE ONLY AFRICAN TEAM (CONTINENTAL AFRICANS - BRAZILIANS ARE DISPORA AFRICANS) TO MAKE IT TO THE K.O STAGES.

I'D LOVE TO C DEM FACE ENGLAND (GET DEM BACK FOR SLAVERY AND COLONISM) WE WOULD DESTROY DEM! AS FOR ENGLAND DEY WON'T GET FAR - I GIVE DEM TILL DA QUATER FINALS. MY BET IS THAT IF THEY PLAY BRAZIL,GHANA OR ARGENTINA DEY ARE FINISHED! AS FOR ROONEY I DNT THINK HE CAN DO MUCH ANYMORE - DEY ARE HYPING HIM UP TOO MUCH OR OWEN . ENGLAND SHOULD STOP FOCUSING ON ROONEY SO MUCH AND GIVE CREDIT TO GERRARD AND JOLE COLE AND LAMPARD COZ DEY ARE ENGLANDS ONLY HOPE (FORGET BECKHAM). BUT ENGLAND AS A WHOLE TEAM - DEY ARE JUST NOT ON DA LEVELS OF ARGENTINA , GHANA OR BRAZIL (THESE TEAMS ALL HAVE STAMINA NAD PLAY WITH HEART) ENGLAND WEREE STRUGGLING AGAINST T&T WHO ALSO PLAYED WELL - SWEDEN ALSO SHOWED THAT THEY ARE HERE TO STAY ON TUESDAY (DEY ARE A GOOD TEAM ALSO AND SHOULD NOT FEAR DA GERMANS LIKE ENGLAND ARE).

ANYONE CAN SEE DAT DA BRITISH COMMENTATORS ARE REALLY BIAS - THEY JUST HATE ON ANY AFRICAN TEAM COZ IN DERE HEARTS DEY KNOW DAT ENGLAND WON'T WIN - DEY EVEN DISCUSS ENGLAND WHEN DEY ARE'NT EVEN PLAYIN'. HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN SINCE THEY WON.....OH YEA NOT SINCE 1966 I BELIEVE.

GOOD LUCK TO ENGLAND THOUGH. NO DISREPECT

IF GHANA LOSE TO BRAZIL DEN I WILL SUPPORT BRAZIL AND ARGENTINA AND MAYBE KOREA.

im SOOOOOOOOOO proud of my black stars! BIG UP TO ALL DA GHANAIANS IN DIS FORUM.

P.S I THINK WE CAN HAVE BRAZIL - DEY CALL US DA 'BRAZILLIANS OF AFRICA" U KNA. I LOVE YOU GHANA AND IM SURE ALL DA AFRICAN TEAMS DAT DID NOT MAKE IT SUPPORT DEM 100 PERCENT BUT EVEN IF U ARE KNOCKED OUT YOU MADE HISTORY FOR US GHANAIANS. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

BLESS xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've got a headache :frown:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don't know which post to laugh at first.
Reply 7583
Cool! Would be amazing if it happened!
SHEZ CRAZY U KNA! :eek:
justfarhan

IM NOT CRAZY - IM JUST PROUD OF MY COUNTRY - IF ENGLAND WON THE WORLD CUP THIS WHOLE FORUM WOULD BE GOING CRAZY. IM JUST TIRED OF PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATING AFRICAN TEAMS. AND I DID NOT LIKE THAT COMMENT ABOUT GHANAINS BEING STUPID - IT WAS JUST ONE MEMBER OF THE TEAM WHO WAVED THAT FLAG.
justfarhan

I noticed... :eek: I really do have a headache now... :p:
when ghana beat brazil, then who'll be laughing? thats right, our good (somewhat dim) friend rosalyn.
rosalyn18
IM NOT CRAZY - IM JUST PROUD OF MY COUNTRY - IF ENGLAND WON THE WORLD CUP THIS WHOLE FORUM WOULD BE GOING CRAZY. IM JUST TIRED OF PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATING AFRICAN TEAMS. AND I DID NOT LIKE THAT COMMENT ABOUT GHANAINS BEING STUPID - IT WAS JUST ONE MEMBER OF THE TEAM WHO WAVED THAT FLAG.

:rofl: :rofl:

(Btw, what has the Israeli flag waver gotta do with this? You do realise all Israelis will be rooting for Ghana now..which was the whole INTENDED POINT.) :rolleyes: *sigh*
rosalyn18

you could be misunderstanding. on this forum its normal for people to say anyone displaying the israeli flag is of similar nature. its due to the high level of bnpers/ultra tories on this forum.

sad when its ultra right wing jewish tories though. :smile:
gemgems89
I noticed... :eek: I really do have a headache now... :p:
Maybe it's the.. CAPS LOCK

Bad spelling :frown:

"Ghetto" talk :eek:

And other stuff :rolleyes:
justfarhan

Something like that...ugh.... *goes to bed* Goodnight! :cool:
walshie
What a load of rubbish; sorry but that is.
How many players do you think get given the opportunity in England considering we pay the highest football wages in the world?

Do you see the impoverished players lining up to show the flag of St George? I think not, and I wouldn't expect them to.

First of all, I said "we don't know if he comes from an impoverished background."

Secondly, maybe due to social issues in England (remember the "N*ggerpool" incident?) players from Africa in England are less grateful to the nation and more grateful specifically to their team. Just because African players from England don't wave the English flag out of gratitude doesn't mean that the Ghanaian player in Israel didn't wave his out of gratitude.
justfarhan

AM I WRITING A DISSERTATION, EXAM, OR A PIECE OF COURSEWORK????? AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GHETTO TALK???
@ Gemgemzzzzzzzzzz:i would say something reassuring, but that would be an uncharacteristically nice thing to do.

so: bye.
rosalyn18
AM I WRITING A DISSERTATION, EXAM, OR A PIECE OF COURSEWORK????? AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GHETTO TALK???
I'm from East London, I could bombard you with a whole load of crap you wouldn't understand. I just choose to talk properly :smile:

---

Goodnight gemgems :ciao: :p: I think I know why you're going :ninja:
justfarhan
I'm from East London, I could bombard you with a whole load of crap you wouldn't understand. I just choose to talk properly :smile:

---

I WAS REPLYING TO THE POST THAT SAID THAT I WAS TALKING 'GHETTO TALK' I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS RATHER OFFENSIVE. I CAN TALK PROPERLY TOO BUT I FEEL LAZY TO WRITE IN STANDARD ENGLISH. DON'T YOU THINK THAT POST WAS OUT OF ORDER ? AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE I AM BLACK YOU ASSUME THAT I LIVE IN THE 'GHETTO' - GEMZ HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN LISTENING TO TOO MUCH 50 CENT AND WATCHING GHETTO MOVIES. I JUST THINK THAT IT IS WRONG TO GENERALISE. THATS ALL. AND I COULD CARE LESS THAT YOU CAN DROP 'A WHOLE LOAD OF CRAP ON ME' IT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU CARRY RACIST STEREOTYPES OF BLACK PEOPLE.

P.S I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY FRIEND THAT SAID THIS FORUM IS RACIST - YOU LOT ALL COME FROM THE COUNTRYSIDE BEGGING TO BE 'GANGSTAR' AND 'HOOD'. HOWEVER, NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE TALK IN SLANG - JUST SO U KNOW.
rosalyn18
I WAS REPLYING TO THE POST THAT SAID THAT I WAS TALKING 'GHETTO TALK' I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS RATHER OFFENSIVE. I CAN TALK PROPERLY TOO BUT I FEEL LAZY TO WRITE IN STANDARD ENGLISH. DON'T YOU THINK THAT POST WAS OUT OF ORDER ? AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE I AM BLACK YOU ASSUME THAT I LIVE IN THE 'GHETTO' - GEMZ HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN LISTENING TO TOO MUCH 50 CENT AND WATCHING GHETTO MOVIES. I JUST THINK THAT IT IS WRONG TO GENERALISE. THATS ALL. AND I COULD CARE LESS THAT YOU CAN DROP 'A WHOLE LOAD OF CRAP ON ME' IT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU CARRY RACIST STEREOTYPES OF BLACK PEOPLE.

P.S I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY FRIEND THAT SAID THIS FORUM IS RACIST - YOU LOT ALL COME FROM THE COUNTRYSIDE BEGGING TO BE 'GANGSTAR' AND 'HOOD'. HOWEVER, NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE TALK IN SLANG - JUST SO U KNOW.
What the **** mate? Don't be so negative. I wasn't being racist, and you've just pissed me off.

It's your bloody pessimism, stop thinking everyone's against you.

No, not all black people talk in slang, but you are, which is why "ghetto" was mentioned.

*negs*
There's been some pretty rash posting around. The important thing is that Ghana did well today and rosalyn is right to feel proud of it. The way he/she expressed it ain got anything to do with anything and this condescending attitude really does no1 any good.
justfarhan

---

are you attempting to outnice me? :mad:

Latest